1. Re: SubjectFactory Implementationmmoyses Nov 16, 2010 1:01 PM (in response to anil.saldhana)
I created org.jboss.security.plugins.JBossSecuritySubjectFactory in the jbosssx project and a test case for it.
This class should be included in our next alpha release.
2. Re: SubjectFactory Implementationmmoyses Nov 17, 2010 11:14 AM (in response to anil.saldhana)
Stefan released 4.0.0.Alpha2 with this new class.
3. Re: SubjectFactory Implementationjesper.pedersen Nov 18, 2010 5:24 AM (in response to mmoyses)
Thanks. I have integrated the release into IronJacamar.
As I spoke to Anil about during the EAP 6 meeting the next important part seen from a JCA PoV is to get the security integration into AS 7 - e.g. the actual configuration of the SubjectFactory.
We can also work on that part in the IronJacamar project if necessary.
4. Re: SubjectFactory Implementationanil.saldhana Nov 18, 2010 9:56 AM (in response to jesper.pedersen)
Jesper, as we get more familiar with AS7, we will figure out the injection part. You can do the config as part of IJ for now. Once we have the AS7 config done, you can discard from IJ.
5. Re: SubjectFactory Implementationjesper.pedersen Nov 22, 2010 9:31 AM (in response to anil.saldhana)
As we spoke about last week at the face to face meeting it is more about security domain setup and unification of the security integration across all projects inside AS 7.
Once you are ready share your thoughts on the AS 7 development forum nad we will go from there.