I was able to get around this issue by updating the process designer war to its next version 1.0.0.048. But there are still a lot of defects in this one. Is the latest dev version 1.0.0.078 more stable? Can someone tell me where can I download the war from? I can see the code here - https://github.com/intalio/process-designer but can not find the war download.
I do have same issue. In addition to that designer displays blank screen If my porcess has any script task.
please check your jboss AS server log to see if any exception happens. for instance, if predefined one property which is java.lang.String type. the designer won't recognize that. you need to using String instead.
Are you saying that if you edit a process on guvnor designer, then save it .... it shows correctly? no blank screen? and the package compiles?
Can you please confirm that you are not getting the errors described in the simple steps described in the thread below,
absolutely, i met same issue when i try to define some process vars by using java.lang.String or java.util.HashMap. after upload to guvnor, and import java.util.HashMap, in default, guvnor imports the java.lang.* package. success to compile. but if you click the button open and try to see the flow. you will get blank screen. i'm still investigating the root cause.
but, if you use String directly. it will display the flow you want.
in one word, please check those process vars again. or you can upload your files and i can check it with you.
Thanks for your help Austen.
Well what i did was to download jbpm5.1M1 again and reinstall the demo using all the default configurations along with h2. The result was no longer what i described in,
(so i marked that thread as answered and pointed in here)
I did see the bp model on guvnor oryx designer even after editing, although i did have the trouble mentioned in this thread i.e. oryx erased id and packagename, but once i reentered them (in oryx) could compile and see the process normally. Then if i edit again i would lose the name of the process but then again i reentered it in oryx saved again compiled and all fine.
So i think that oryx has a little bugy behaviour, at the moment, but nothing scary