1. Re: Web Console errorssilvert Jul 14, 2011 11:40 AM (in response to david.lira.cs)
I'm also on Windows 7 64-bit and I don't have any problem. I've tried FF 5.0 and IE 8.0.
The link I'm using is http://localhost:9990/console/index.html.
Is your environment different?
2. Re: Web Console errorheiko.braun Jul 14, 2011 12:30 PM (in response to david.lira.cs)
3. Re: Web Console errordavid.lira.cs Jul 14, 2011 1:50 PM (in response to ssilvert)
With this link worked. :/
I tested with the link from welcome page, but didnt work. Fall in address http://127.0.0.1:9990/console .
Firefox redirects, but anothers no.
Thanks for the hint.
4. Re: Web Console errordavid.lira.cs Jul 14, 2011 2:51 PM (in response to heiko.braun)
My browsers version :
My system is a Windows 7 Professional 64bits.
Now i have the web console. But i think is no complete :
Is it complete? Or is there any render error ?
I footer has XXXBeta. Is it correct ? I'm using JBoss AS 7 Final Version.
Thanks a lot.
5. Re: Web Console errorheiko.braun Jul 15, 2011 3:03 AM (in response to david.lira.cs)1 of 1 people found this helpful
that's fine. it's exactly how beta13 looks like. the final version will ship AS 7.1
6. Re: Web Console errordavid.lira.cs Jul 15, 2011 7:39 AM (in response to heiko.braun)
Ok. Thanks for the explanation
7. Re: Web Console errorweberj Oct 27, 2011 9:41 AM (in response to ssilvert)
If you start on Linux server and access the console remotely, it does not work, because the console can only be accessed from localhost.
You have to set startup parameters to listen on another address:
./standalone.sh -b myhost -bmanagement=myhost
Pity, that the getting started guide does not mention this, would have saved me some time.