Either switch to JBossAS 7.0.1 or JBossAS 6.1.0.
Thank you for your reply.
We are using JBoss portal 2.7.1 which is based on JBoss AS 4.2.3, and the EndpointServlet from the jbossws-native-core is similar with the revision from 8819 from SVN:
I have looked in the JIRA for some coments related to the fixes that were done against the Endpoint but I wasn't able to find some coments to confirm that the issue we have is fixed by one of the next revisions. Could you please clarify if that was a known issue on that part ?
The object which I found in the memory is the "preDestroyRegistry" which holds the LinkedList and should be cleanup by the "destroy()", which aparently is not cleaning up, or it is not trigered.
Both JBossAS 6.x & JBossAS 7.x series are using different SOAP stack.
We used to have JBoss Native (which you are using via JBossAS 4x), but this
stack was deprecated and we're using Apache CXF SOAP stack instead.
I highly suggest you to switch to up2date JBossAS version.
After some searches my case was resolved by using the jbossws-native-3.0.4. From jbossws-native-3.0.5 the issue was introduced and resolved in jbossws-native-3.1.1 which unfortunatelly introduced a side effect, hence 3.0.4 did the fix.
You need to download the source code and compile it.
Here you find the tags for the releases;
Here you find an overview of the repository: