JBoss Tattletale 1.0.Beta3 has been released.
Changes in 1.0.Beta3:
* An OSGi report was added that highlights the OSGi state of your project and provides you with an OSGi MANIFEST.MF template.
* An "Invalid version" report that highlights archives that doesn't have a
valid OSGi version identifier.
All users should upgrade to this release and feel free to send us.
JBoss Tattletale is licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) version 2.1 or later.
We hope that JBoss Tattletale will help you in your development tasks !
Release Notes - JBoss Tattletale - Version 1.0.Beta3
* [TTALE-67] - Version identifier may be located outside of main attributes
* [TTALE-70] - ArchiveScanner may not be scanning a real JAR archive
** Feature Request
* [TTALE-44] - Support creation of OSGi manifest.mf and/or jboss-classloading.xml from dependencies
* [TTALE-72] - Mavenize the project
* [TTALE-73] - Release 1.0.Beta3
* [TTALE-66] - Add manifest information to archive
* [TTALE-68] - Prepare repository for multiple archive types
* [TTALE-71] - Invalid version report
** Thirdparty Change
* [TTALE-65] - Javassist 3.10 GA