I think we should have JIRAs for all four of these for sure. My comments:
1) Interesting as an eventually item, but my guess this one could take some time and there's likely higher priority stuff for 0.5.
2) Not sure what the ripple effects would be, but this sounds good for 0.5 if it's not particularly expensive.
3) Definitely want this, but before we even go down this path we will need to get the runtime support down. There are two JIRAs in 0.5 around this already, so maybe we let the design/implementation of those surface before we decide whether console support is possible in 0.5?
4) Operation-level metrics, ability to sort all services based on performance (i.e. hotspot identification), and the ability to show metrics for a given context (message trace, business context key, etc.) would all be great.
3) agree. Depending on when the runtime details (i.e. management interface) is worked out, we should be able hack something together for 0.5.
4) agree. Same as 3, if there's enough time left in the 0.5, this should be doable. I'll start researching what, if any support might be available for displaying heat maps.