The dev mailing list is not of user questions! you should be susbscribed to the mailing list before sending emails to it, but please do not send this kind of emails there. This is the user forum where questions about the framework can be asked.
Yes to all your points, except the last 2.
13. User Management
This is usually responsability of an identity component, what the framework provides is integration with your identity component
14. Diversified client view
Not sure what you mean with this, can you elaborate?
I have some new questions about features of jbpm
- Check for infinite loops
- Export and Import Format BPMN BPEL?
- Workflow reporting by statistical reports on some categories.
- Diversified client view .It means that whether I can display the form or workflow instance status in web page by extjs/jsp and so on.
1) No, but there is some work in progress about simulation of the process instances which can include this feature
2) The engine works on BPMN2 XMLs
3) You can define the data that you want to extract from the engine and create your own reports
4) Yes you can choose any technology that you want to create your task lists and admin views if you want.