1. Re: JBPM5 cannot run on DB2?salaboy21 Jan 4, 2013 11:31 AM (in response to roxy1987)
Did you try jbpm 5.4.0.Final? If it has problems with DB2 we definitely we will fix it.
If you have problems with it, please let us know. If there is a problem with the jpa mappings, it shouldn't be hard to override them for DB2.
2. Re: JBPM5 cannot run on DB2?roxy1987 Jan 4, 2013 11:48 AM (in response to salaboy21)
Thanks for a quick response. The tables are created. But any run of the APIs, I get the following error.
Caused by: com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.co: DB2 SQL Error: SQLCODE=-302, SQLSTATE=22001, S
Which occurs when there is a column datatype length mismatch. I think a Jira has been raised for the same. Link is below.
3. Re: JBPM5 cannot run on DB2?roxy1987 Jan 4, 2013 2:44 PM (in response to salaboy21)
I migrated my entire application to jbpm 5.4.0.Final. Now it runs like a charm on DB2. Finally I got rid of H2.
Appreciate your help man. Cheers.
For community users, I will soon post my application in the community.
4. Re: JBPM5 cannot run on DB2?nicols May 16, 2013 8:42 AM (in response to roxy1987)
Can you share your solution to use the DB2 database ?
Thanks a lot,
5. Re: JBPM5 cannot run on DB2?roxy1987 May 16, 2013 10:58 AM (in response to nicols)
Are you facing problems with DB migration? Its the same as any other Database.
The problem was I was using version 5.3 it had some compatibility issues. so I switched to version 5.4 and it resolved my problem.
The whole process is available in user guide. Section 3 i think. Lemme know if you face issues..
6. Re: JBPM5 cannot run on DB2?nicols May 16, 2013 11:08 AM (in response to roxy1987)
I had some configuration problem, but i suceed to correct this and yes, everything works fine with the version 5.4 for me.
Sorry for trouble,
7. Re: JBPM5 cannot run on DB2?javafreeker Jun 24, 2013 4:06 PM (in response to roxy1987)
Please provide steps you followed to remove h2 database and integrate your jbpm5.4 application with db2 database.
8. Re: JBPM5 cannot run on DB2?nicols Jun 25, 2013 2:52 AM (in response to javafreeker)
You just have to change the dialect into the persistance.xml to :
<property name="hibernate.dialect" value="org.hibernate.dialect.DB2Dialect" />