1. Two nodes and CacheManager is running in Distribution mode
2. First node has member address cacheManager-63748 and second cacheManager-22062
3. I want from first node put something into cache and be sure that data are written physically (since it is distributed mode) to seconds cache
How this can be achieved?
I tried to use KeyAffinityService with keyAffinityService.getKeyForAddress(address). But this one fails (java.lang.IllegalStateException: Address cacheManager-22062 is no longer in the cluster) if I want to generate key.
This is how it looks
1. node1 - cacheManager-63748
node2 - cacheManager-22062
2. On node1 keyAffinityService.getKeyForAddress(cacheManager-63748) - WORKS
3. On node1 keyAffinityService.getKeyForAddress(cacheManager-22062) - NOT WORKS - java.lang.IllegalStateException: Address cacheManager-22062 is no longer in the cluster