1. Re: jBPM BPMN Pool and Lanes?aziz.humam May 20, 2012 6:43 AM (in response to aziz.humam)
I am doing a PhD research in SOA and can anyone let me know when jBPM will release BPMN with supports pool and lanes?
can any one advice, please
Many thanks in advance
2. Re: jBPM BPMN Pool and Lanes?tsurdilovic May 21, 2012 9:23 AM (in response to aziz.humam)
jBPM has support for Pools and Lanes already, however not multiple pools. Both the Web-based and Eclipse-based tooling in jBPM supports Lanes. Since jBPM supports a single process node definition currently only, you can consider the editor canvas itself as a single pool that you can drop lanes into.
3. Re: jBPM BPMN Pool and Lanes?gmlopezdev May 30, 2013 11:59 AM (in response to tsurdilovic)
But shoud it be possible to create a single pool and lanes within it and have it to execute?
4. Re: jBPM BPMN Pool and Lanes?tsurdilovic Jun 3, 2013 9:25 AM (in response to gmlopezdev)
There is no reason to create a pool because your drawing canvas is already the pool. You can drop into it as many lanes as you wish.
5. Re: jBPM BPMN Pool and Lanes?gmlopezdev Jun 3, 2013 12:33 PM (in response to tsurdilovic)
Just to be clear, is this BPMN2 compliant?
7. Re: jBPM BPMN Pool and Lanes?bbrodt Jun 4, 2013 12:00 PM (in response to aziz.humam)
You probably already know this, but a BPMN2 Process element may not contain "pools" (the graphical representation of Participant elements) only Lanes. Pools are typically used in Collaboration Diagrams (contained by a BPMN2 Collaboration element) to represent the Participants in business interactions.