Hallo, dear HornetQ authors
I’m trying to do some tests with HornetQ cluster and it seems like there is a problem with my cluster installation. I’ve done almost default settings but it behaves like a set of independent servers.
- When I create a queue (durable or not) being connected to one node does HornetQ have to create such queues in other nodes?
- When there are queue named A instances on all cluster nodes and client producer connected to some node sends a message to A does a consumer connected to other node have to receive it? (I already know about redistribution-delay).
Let me say something about a configuration:
- single HW machine running Windows 7, JDK 1.7.0_79
- cluster is made up of copies of hornetq-2.4.0.Final directory running on different ports
- I user core.api and does not plan to use JMS.
I’ve attached all configs and logs. Here is something I think must be figured out explicitly:
- I clear all data content before all tests in run_standalone_clustered.bat (rm -rf %HORNETQ_HOME%\data\*) (rm works thankfully to UnxUtils)
- I’ve deleted hornetq-jms.xml files from config\stand-alone\clustered for all nodes since I don’t use JMS.
- I’ve added shared-store=false and cluster-user settings
- My cluster-connection.address is “jms” and my queue name starts from “jms.”
- I’ve added max-hops=1 which didn’t help
- I have an address-setting match="#" with redistribution-delay = 0
- I didn’t change hornetq-beans.xml, jndi.properties and switched most loggers in logging.properties to DEBUG.
- Logs are situated in bin\logs\hornetq.log but it's not an issue for now.
I can see that nodes see each other but they don’t distribute queues and messages.
Could you help me please with my problems?
Best regards, Andrey