I've never experienced this kind of problem, but seems to be something related to Win7& .msi package.
A common solution that I found in internet is the one described here .
Maybe check this procedure with your support.
Hope this can help.
By the way, the Infinispan team has just released a 8.0.0.Final version of the C# client with new features like: remote execution and queries. You can find the bins on the Infinispan download page .
Thank you for the quick respond.
Done the procedure described in  and still unsuccessful.
Same issue with the new release.
But, I've found an alternative by unpacking the MSI thru 7-zip and using the "unzipped" DLL files.
An other way is to retrieve the source code from the git repo and recompile it.