I was reading about creating a custom service repository here Chapter 21. Domain-specific Processes but I have some questions:
1) Is the repository a Web server or a nexus repository?
2) Where I should put implementation jars?
3) How can I configure jbpm console to use these services?
4) Can I have a jar file for each work item?
5) Can I enable work item handlers versioning and use different versions of the same work item in different processes of the same process?
6) Should I restart the jbpm console once I update jars into the service repository?
7) Can I load work item definitions in the designer too without copying wid files into the git repository?
Retrieving data ...