1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 24, 2006 2:56 AM by mputz

Jbpm workflow Designer - how and where to configure so that

ifoneday

If you notice, the JBPM Workflow Designer comes by default to deploy the three files ( processdefinition.xml, processimage.jpg, gpd.xml ) to only Hypersonic database via JBoss. What are the steps I need to go through for me to deploy three files into other Database server and App Server. Im thinking to use Glassfish as the appserver and mysql as the database. I understand there are some scripts available that comes with the installation to generate the JBPM table for variety of database. And im not concerned about the porting dependencies libraries to other app server as I have managed to run the jbpm webapp in another app server already, but the problem Im facing now is that, the current jbpm webapp workflow logic is pointing to hypersonic database as the three worfklow defined files processdefinition.xml, processimage.jpg, gpd.xml ) were previously deployed via Jboss-IDE. How can I make the Jboss-IDE deploy these three files into another database, say like MySql? At the moment, I don't see any configuration in the Jbpm-IDE ( workflow designer ) i can make to point it into another app server or db server for the deployment of the 3 files. Any idea?