2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 31, 2006 5:12 AM by umesh14uv

Content management of a JSP file.

Hi,
      I am using jboss-portal-2.4.1-CR1, in which I made war file of my own & put
      it into cms-portal.sar & dispatch the request by following line in the servlet

PortletRequestDispatcher prd = getPortletContext().getRequestDispatcher("/WEB-INF/jsp/CFEPartner.jsp");

I want to manage the content of this jsp file using CMS, as the editor is for HTML, i included a html file in this jsp. I opened that HTML file using editor provided in CMS, I made changes, it creates versions but new changes don`t become live.

Please note that I already changed the defaulecontentlocation to my new.war/WEB-INF/jsp & CMS portlet is showing the contents of jsp directory.

Please assist me accordingly.
      Umesh

• 1. Re: Content management of a JSP file.
          antoine_h

look at the cache of the portlet (see the JSR-168, reference guide, and the descriptor of portlets).

if it is not a question of cache, it is strange that you get the html file, but don't get the last live version.
          depends how you manage to get the file.

hope it helps.

(I don't understang your last sentence).

• 2. Re: Content management of a JSP file.

Thanks Antoine,

I appreciate your quick response.

I found the cause that the portlet i have created is not retreiving the contents forom repository. It is directly fetching the content from its current location, could you please help me in changing the attribute of the portlet so that it can fetch contents from the repository (i.e the latest version)

Waiting for your response.

Umesh