There is another documentation meeting being held on IRC this week, on Wednesday, February 17, at 12pm UTC.
Topics discussed in the RichFaces 4.0.0.ALPHA2 documentation meeting held on Wednesday, January 20:
- Components included in ALPHA2
- now determined and listed at https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/RF-7642
- Release procedure
- now documented fully at http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-13446
- Build skeletons and Hudson builds
- All documentation has skeleton builds committed
- Hudson is building docs nightly at http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/RichFaces/job/richfaces-4.0-docs/
- No auto-generated content for non-javadoc docs
Topics discussed in the RichFaces documentation meeting held on Wednesday, February 3:
- RichFaces 3.3.3.CR1 documentation ready to be bundled
- docs have since been bundled and uploaded to http://docs.jboss.org/richfaces/3.3.3.CR1/en/
- Style diagrams removed from current documentation
- Confirmed this was an intentional removal, discussed re-adding diagrams for 4.0 documentation
- Components included in ALPHA2 determined (as above)
- Problem with working through Getting Started Guide
- determined to be due to no longer supporting JSP
There are currently no outstanding critical issues. Agenda for the meeting is at http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-14825
- Components included in ALPHA2
There will be no RichFaces 4.0 documentation meeting this week. The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, March 17, 2010.
The RichFaces 4.0 documentation meeting is on this Wednesday, March 17, starting at 12 noon UTC. The meeting is held in #richfaces on irc.freenode.net. Please note there have been some daylight savings changes recently, so please check you have the correct local time.
The agenda for the meeting is fairly open. I would mostly like to discuss technical reviews.
I hope to see you there!
We'll also need to discuss 3.3.3.F docs, testing the new upload proceedures, and timing.
Unfortunatly I do not think many people have had time to review the technical docs yet :-(
There will be no RichFaces documentation meeting this week.
RichFaces 4.0 documentation meeting is on this Wednesday, April 14, at 12 noon UTC.
- technical reviews
- a4j:apply development
- a4j:componentControl details (component-type, component-family, component-class, renderer-type, tag-class)
- browser compatibility for basic and extended skinning
- skin parameter lists for components
Excellent! See you in the morning ( or night depending on where you are ) ;-)
We have another documentation meeting on Wednesday May 5 at 12 noon UTC. A rough agenda is as follows:
- discuss Developer Guide reviews
- release schedules
- priorities for documentation
The next RichFaces 4.0 documentation meeting is scheduled for this Wednesday, 26 May, at 12 noon UTC:
I'd like to discuss the readiness for the 4.0.0.Alpha2 release.
Thanks, hope to see you there!
There is a RichFaces 4.0 documentation meeting on Wednesday, June 9, at 12pm UTC: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=9&year=2010&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
I'd like to discuss:
- Any final tasks for the Alpha2 release
- Javadocs and API docs
- restructuring docs like Weld's translations
I'm back from my vacation and ready for the next documentation meeting this Wednesday, June 23, at 12pm UTC:
I'd like to review the documentation priorities as we move towards M1.
Hi everyone, we're trying again for the docs meeting this week, same place and time.
The docs meeting is on this Wednesday, 14 July, at 12 noon UTC:
We can discuss readiness for Milestone 1.
In particular I'd like to get confirmation on whether or not the following components will be included in Milestone 1:
Also, what other components are included in Milestone 1 that weren't in Alpha 2?
See you at the meeting.
The official code freeze for M1 is going to be end of day today, so many of the items below will likely need to wait for next Milestone.
After the sync up meeting today we'll have a meeting idea of details. Either way we'll have the meeting, and I'll try to sync with you tonight.