This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
I am using Atomikos transaction manager with JBosscache and Hibernate.
I have injected java TransactionManager into the JBosscache as stated in their documentation. Hibernate looks up the transactionManager using the properties configuration.
The following is what I have for test purposes:
1. I programatically start a Java Transaction.
2. I do two things:
a. I save an object into JBosscache programmatically using "put" operation.
b. Then I call my PersonDaoImpl to save a "Person" object.
3. Finally I commit the Java Transaction.
Now this is what has happened according to the log file:
1. The object is saved in the table. I verified it in the table.
2. After the transaction state has entered in the "TERMINATED" state, then the JBossCache tried to commit the changes. However, there is no transaction at this point. JBossCache gives the following error:
- Received JTA STATUS_UNKNOWN in afterCompletion()! XA resources may not be in sync
Can any one shed light on this?