Here it is:
- "/sbin/chkconfig iptables off"
- "/sbin/chkconfig ip6tables off"
- "/bin/sed -e 's/localhost/f7-simulator/' -i /etc/hosts"
- "/bin/sed -e 's/localhost/f7-simulator/' -i /etc/sysconfig/network"
- "/bin/mkdir -p /root/.ssh"
- "/bin/echo 'ssh-rsa xxxxxxxxx' >/root/.ssh/authorized_keys2"
It was working with 0.7.1 without any issues. I did use it to create raw (for qemu-kvm) and vmware appliances as well.
PS. I did added boxgrinder repo, reinstalled these 6 packages once again, and even an update for thor popped up, but the issue remains unresolved.
Message was edited by: Tomasz Długosz
There was a change in packages section format. Yours is now incompatible, see: http://boxgrinder.org/tutorials/appliance-definition/#packages
packages: includes: - @core - openssh-clients - openssh-server
packages: - @core - openssh-clients - openssh-server
You can read about changes in 0.8.0 here: http://boxgrinder.org/blog/2011/02/09/boxgrinder-build-0-8-0-released-finally/
P.S. BG 0.9.0, which will be released soon, will support legacy packages section format.
Thanks, fixing packages section layout solves the issue.