1 2 3 4 Previous Next 54 Replies Latest reply on Jul 23, 2009 5:47 AM by Neerou b

rich:calendar

Neerou b Newbie

I am using the organizer example at the demo site as reference to include the calendar control into a seam project.

below are the snippets of codes:

<rich:calendar id="hldDate"
      value="#{lmsHolidaysHome.instance.hldDate}" datePattern="dd/MM/yyyy"
      dataModel="#{calendarDataModelmpl}"/>

@Name("calendarDataModelmpl")
      public class CalendarDataModelImpl implements CalendarDataModel {...}

@Name("calendarDataModelItemImpl")
      public class CalendarDataModelItemImpl implements CalendarDataModelItem {...}

I am getting the following error:

Cannot convert org.domain.seamtutorial.session.CalendarDataModelImpl@1ce7ed0 of type class org.domain.seamtutorial.session.CalendarDataModelImpl_$$_javassist_4 to interface org.richfaces.model.CalendarDataModel

Could you please help me on this issue.

Thanx in advance

• 1. Re: rich:calendar
          Ilya Shaikovsky Master

how did you deploy your application. Where richfaces libraries placed?

• 2. Re: rich:calendar
            Neerou b Newbie

Thank you for your reply ilya.

I deploy the application as an Ear project.

The richfaces-api.jar is in the EAR Libraries

In web app libraries, there are richfaces-api and richfaces-impl jars

• 3. Re: rich:calendar
              Ilya Shaikovsky Master

In web app libraries, there are richfaces-api and richfaces-impl jars

I think you wanted to write rf-ui instead of api again there.

hmm. the code seems ok.. let me check again my sample.

• 4. Re: rich:calendar
                Neerou b Newbie

Yeah there are rf-api, rf-ui and rf-impl jars in the web app libraries

• 5. Re: rich:calendar
                  Ilya Shaikovsky Master

could be some kind of classloading issue. try to remove api from webapp so only one should be remained in ear libs..

• 6. Re: rich:calendar
                    Ilya Shaikovsky Master

and b.t.w. pelase bepatient and do not leave the same messages at different threads but ping one thread if you think we miss it. It's much more easier to answer then.

• 7. Re: rich:calendar
                      Neerou b Newbie

ok thanx i will remove api from the web app libraries.

sorry for sending out the same thread..will keep in mind.

Thanx again ilya

• 8. Re: rich:calendar
                        Ilya Shaikovsky Master

it's not really inconvenience for me but inconvenience for you because you could loose the thread where the question handled by our team or the community :)

• 9. Re: rich:calendar
                          Neerou b Newbie

I removed the api jars from the web app. Now when i deploy the application i get the following stack on console:

13:38:13,476 WARN [ExceptionFilter] handling uncaught exception
                          javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet execution threw an exception
                          at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:313)
                          at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
                          at org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamFilter$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(SeamFilter.java:83)
                          at org.jboss.seam.web.IdentityFilter.doFilter(IdentityFilter.java:40)
                          at org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamFilter$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(SeamFilter.java:69)
                          at org.jboss.seam.web.MultipartFilter.doFilter(MultipartFilter.java:90)
                          at org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamFilter$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(SeamFilter.java:69)
                          at org.jboss.seam.web.ExceptionFilter.doFilter(ExceptionFilter.java:64)
                          at org.jboss.seam.web.RedirectFilter.doFilter(RedirectFilter.java:45)
                          at org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseXMLFilter.doXmlFilter(BaseXMLFilter.java:177)
                          at org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.handleRequest(BaseFilter.java:267)
                          at org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.processUploadsAndHandleRequest(BaseFilter.java:380)
                          at org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:507)
                          at org.jboss.seam.web.Ajax4jsfFilter.doFilter(Ajax4jsfFilter.java:56)
                          at org.jboss.seam.web.LoggingFilter.doFilter(LoggingFilter.java:58)
                          at org.jboss.seam.web.HotDeployFilter.doFilter(HotDeployFilter.java:53)
                          at org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamFilter.doFilter(SeamFilter.java:158)
                          at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
                          at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
                          at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
                          at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
                          at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:235)
                          at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
                          at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:190)
                          at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:433)
                          at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:92)
                          at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.process(SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.java:126)
                          at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.invoke(SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.java:70)
                          at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
                          at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
                          at org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke(CachedConnectionValve.java:158)
                          at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
                          at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:330)
                          at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:829)
                          at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:601)
                          at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
                          at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
                          Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/beanutils/PropertyUtils
                          at org.ajax4jsf.javascript.ScriptUtils.toScript(ScriptUtils.java:121)
                          at org.ajax4jsf.javascript.ScriptUtils.toScript(ScriptUtils.java:66)
                          at org.ajax4jsf.javascript.ScriptUtils.toScript(ScriptUtils.java:105)
                          at org.richfaces.renderkit.CalendarRendererBase.writePreloadBody(CalendarRendererBase.java:439)
                          at org.richfaces.renderkit.html.CalendarRenderer.doEncodeEnd(CalendarRenderer.java:474)
                          at org.richfaces.renderkit.html.CalendarRenderer.doEncodeEnd(CalendarRenderer.java:485)
                          at org.ajax4jsf.renderkit.RendererBase.encodeEnd(RendererBase.java:135)
                          at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeEnd(UIComponentBase.java:861)
                          at org.jboss.seam.ui.util.cdk.RendererBase.renderChild(RendererBase.java:190)
                          at org.jboss.seam.ui.util.cdk.RendererBase.renderChildren(RendererBase.java:166)
                          at org.jboss.seam.ui.renderkit.ValidateAllRendererBase.doEncodeChildren(ValidateAllRendererBase.java:33)
                          at org.jboss.seam.ui.util.cdk.RendererBase.encodeChildren(RendererBase.java:92)
                          at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeChildren(UIComponentBase.java:837)
                          at org.jboss.seam.ui.util.cdk.RendererBase.renderChild(RendererBase.java:186)
                          at org.jboss.seam.ui.util.cdk.RendererBase.renderChildren(RendererBase.java:166)
                          at org.jboss.seam.ui.renderkit.DecorateRendererBase.doEncodeChildren(DecorateRendererBase.java:146)
                          at org.jboss.seam.ui.util.cdk.RendererBase.encodeChildren(RendererBase.java:92)
                          at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeChildren(UIComponentBase.java:837)
                          at org.ajax4jsf.renderkit.RendererBase.renderChild(RendererBase.java:282)
                          at org.ajax4jsf.renderkit.RendererBase.renderChildren(RendererBase.java:262)
                          at org.richfaces.renderkit.html.PanelRenderer.doEncodeChildren(PanelRenderer.java:220)
                          at org.richfaces.renderkit.html.PanelRenderer.doEncodeChildren(PanelRenderer.java:215)
                          at org.ajax4jsf.renderkit.RendererBase.encodeChildren(RendererBase.java:121)
                          at javax.faces.component.UIComponent.encodeAll(UIComponent.java:930)
                          at javax.faces.render.Renderer.encodeChildren(Renderer.java:148)
                          at javax.faces.component.UIComponent.encodeAll(UIComponent.java:930)
                          at javax.faces.component.UIComponent.encodeAll(UIComponent.java:933)
                          at com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler.renderView(FaceletViewHandler.java:592)
                          at org.ajax4jsf.application.ViewHandlerWrapper.renderView(ViewHandlerWrapper.java:108)
                          at org.ajax4jsf.application.AjaxViewHandler.renderView(AjaxViewHandler.java:196)
                          at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase.execute(RenderResponsePhase.java:110)
                          at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase.doPhase(Phase.java:100)
                          at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:139)
                          at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:266)
                          at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
                          ... 42 more
                          Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils from BaseClassLoader@1dd669a{VFSClassLoaderPolicy@7b41d6{name=vfsfile:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/deploy/seamTutorial-ear.ear/ domain=ClassLoaderDomain@3f4547{name=seam.jboss.org:loader=seamTutorial-ear.ear parentPolicy=AFTER_BUT_JAVA_BEFORE parent=ClassLoaderDomain@1198ff2{DefaultDomain}} roots=[MemoryContextHandler@2056567[path= context=vfsmemory://5c4ok5l-dikgy4-fx7ad4mv-1-fx7adlnq-20 real=vfsmemory://5c4ok5l-dikgy4-fx7ad4mv-1-fx7adlnq-20], FileHandler@3670806[path= context=file:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/tmp/5c4ok5l-dikgy4-fx7ad4mv-1-fx7adi1i-o/seamTutorial-ear.ear/ real=file:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/tmp/5c4ok5l-dikgy4-fx7ad4mv-1-fx7adi1i-o/seamTutorial-ear.ear/], DelegatingHandler@22190454[path=jboss-seam.jar context=file:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/tmp/5c4ok5l-dikgy4-fx7ad4mv-1-fx7adi1i-o/seamTutorial-ear.ear/ real=file:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/tmp/5c4ok5l-dikgy4-fx7ad4mv-1-fx7adi1i-o/seamTutorial-ear.ear/jboss-seam.jar], DelegatingHandler@31015383[path=seam.deployer/lib-int/jboss-seam-int-jbossas.jar context=file:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/deployers/ real=file:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/deployers/seam.deployer/lib-int/jboss-seam-int-jbossas.jar], FileHandler@7452758[path=seamTutorial-ejb.jar context=file:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/tmp/5c4ok5l-dikgy4-fx7ad4mv-1-fx7adi1i-o/seamTutorial-ear.ear/ real=file:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/tmp/5c4ok5l-dikgy4-fx7ad4mv-1-fx7adi1i-o/seamTutorial-ear.ear/seamTutorial-ejb.jar/], DelegatingHandler@33372731[path=antlr-runtime.jar context=file:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/tmp/5c4ok5l-dikgy4-fx7ad4mv-1-fx7adi1i-o/seamTutorial-ear.ear/ real=file:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/tmp/5c4ok5l-dikgy4-fx7ad4mv-1-fx7adi1i-o/seamTutorial-ear.ear/antlr-runtime.jar], DelegatingHandler@33170065[path=drools-compiler.jar context=file:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/tmp/5c4ok5l-dikgy4-fx7ad4mv-1-fx7adi1i-o/seamTutorial-ear.ear/ real=file:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/tmp/5c4ok5l-dikgy4-fx7ad4mv-1-fx7adi1i-o/seamTutorial-ear.ear/drools-compiler.jar], DelegatingHandler@15952092[path=drools-core.jar context=file:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/tmp/5c4ok5l-dikgy4-fx7ad4mv-1-fx7adi1i-o/seamTutorial-ear.ear/ real=file:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/tmp/5c4ok5l-dikgy4-fx7ad4mv-1-fx7adi1i-o/seamTutorial-ear.ear/drools-core.jar], DelegatingHandler@6910243[path=jboss-el.jar context=file:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/tmp/5c4ok5l-dikgy4-fx7ad4mv-1-fx7adi1i-o/seamTutorial-ear.ear/ real=file:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/tmp/5c4ok5l-dikgy4-fx7ad4mv-1-fx7adi1i-o/seamTutorial-ear.ear/jboss-el.jar], DelegatingHandler@8576032[path=jbpm-jpdl.jar context=file:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/tmp/5c4ok5l-dikgy4-fx7ad4mv-1-fx7adi1i-o/seamTutorial-ear.ear/ real=file:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/tmp/5c4ok5l-dikgy4-fx7ad4mv-1-fx7adi1i-o/seamTutorial-ear.ear/jbpm-jpdl.jar], DelegatingHandler@21095743[path=mvel14.jar context=file:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/tmp/5c4ok5l-dikgy4-fx7ad4mv-1-fx7adi1i-o/seamTutorial-ear.ear/ real=file:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/tmp/5c4ok5l-dikgy4-fx7ad4mv-1-fx7adi1i-o/seamTutorial-ear.ear/mvel14.jar], DelegatingHandler@20029506[path=richfaces-api.jar context=file:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/tmp/5c4ok5l-dikgy4-fx7ad4mv-1-fx7adi1i-o/seamTutorial-ear.ear/ real=file:/C:/Program%20Files/JBoss/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/server/default/tmp/5c4ok5l-dikgy4-fx7ad4mv-1-fx7adi1i-o/seamTutorial-ear.ear/richfaces-api.jar]] delegates=null exported=[, org.jbpm.jpdl, org.jboss.seam.contexts, org.jbpm.security.permission, commons-collections-3.2.1.jar.org.apache.commons.collections.bag, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.io.parser, commons-collections-testframework-3.2.1.jar.org.apache.commons.collections.list, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.webapp.taglib, commons-collections-3.2.1.jar.org.apache.commons.collections.bidimap, org.jboss.el.parser, org.jbpm, org.drools.base.field, org.jbpm.module.def, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.separator, org.jbpm.calendar, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.tabPanel, org.antlr.runtime, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.renderkit.html.templates, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.component.events, org.jboss.seam.core, commons-collections-3.2.1.jar.org.apache.commons.collections, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.panel, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.convert.selection, org.ajax4jsf, commons-collections-testframework-3.2.1.jar.org.apache.commons.collections, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.inputnumber-slider, org.jboss.seam.persistence, org.jbpm.job, org.jboss.seam.faces, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.renderkit.html.gradientimages, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.function, org.jbpm.db, org.drools.brms.server.rules, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.event.sort, org.ajax4jsf.resource, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.richfaces-ui, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.scrollableDataTable, org.jboss.seam.security, org.domain.seamtutorial.entity, org.jboss.seam.web, org.drools.reteoo.builder, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.component.xml, org.jboss.seam.databinding, commons-collections-3.2.1.jar.org.apache.commons.collections.iterators, richfaces-impl.jar.org.richfaces.json, org.jboss.seam.annotations.security, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.ui.renderkit.html.css, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.spacer, org.mvel.integration, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.event, org.drools.agent, org.mvel.tests.main.res, org.drools.lang, org.jboss.seam.document, org.jboss.seam.mock, org.antlr.runtime.debug, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.renderkit.compiler, org.jboss.seam.mail, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.renderkit.html.iconimages, org.drools.util, org.jboss.seam.navigation, org.jboss.seam.international, org.jbpm.ant, org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.mvel, commons-beanutils.jar.META-INF, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.inputnumber-spinner, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.webapp, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.taglib.html.jsp, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.calendar, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.component.html, org.jbpm.security.authentication, org.jbpm.logging, org.ajax4jsf.context, org.jboss.seam.cache, org.jboss.seam.intercept, org.jboss.seam.annotations.intercept, richfaces-ui.jar.org.ajax4jsf.taglib.html.jsp, richfaces-ui.jar.org.ajax4jsf.taglib.html.facelets, org.jboss.seam.annotations.async, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.iterator, org.drools.asm.signature, org.jbpm.msg, org.antlr.runtime.misc, commons-collections-testframework-3.2.1.jar.org.apache.commons.collections.bag, org.drools.lang.descr, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.columns, org.drools.brms.server.util, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.event, org.drools.facttemplates, richfaces-impl.jar.org.richfaces.renderkit.html.scripts.dnd, META-INF.maven.org.drools.drools-compiler, org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.java, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.state, org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.java.parser, org.jbpm.context.def, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.el, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.paint2D, commons-collections-3.2.1.jar.org.apache.commons.collections.collection, commons-collections-testframework-3.2.1.jar.org.apache.commons.collections.keyvalue, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.util.base64, richfaces-impl.jar.org.richfaces.renderkit.html.scripts.json, org.jbpm.svc, org.jboss.seam.annotations.exception, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.renderkit.html.swf, org.drools.commons.jci.problems, org.jbpm.jpdl.xml, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.model.internal, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.dropdown-menu, META-INF, org.drools.commons.jci.readers, org.jboss.seam.annotations.security.permission, org.jbpm.graph.def, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.resource.image, org.mvel.optimizers.impl.asm, richfaces-impl.jar.META-INF, org.jboss.seam.theme, org.jboss.seam.el, org.richfaces.model.filter, org.jboss.seam.exception, org.drools.ruleflow.common.datatype.impl.type, commons-collections-testframework-3.2.1.jar.org.apache.commons.collections.collection, org.jbpm.db.compatibility, org.mvel.asm, richfaces-impl.jar.org.richfaces.renderkit.html, commons-beanutils.jar.org.apache.commons.collections, org.jbpm.graph.action, richfaces-impl.jar.org.richfaces.model, org.drools.objenesis.instantiator.sun, org.mvel.ast, org.jboss.seam.security.jaas, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.renderkit.html.js, org.richfaces.model.selection, org.jboss.seam.framework, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf, org.drools.brms.client.modeldriven, org.ajax4jsf.event, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.componentControl, org.drools.ruleflow.common.instance, org.drools.objenesis.strategy, org.jbpm.taskmgmt, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.services, org.jbpm.context.exe.converter, org.jboss.seam.annotations, org.jboss.seam.drools, richfaces-impl.jar.META-INF.services, org.jboss.seam.pageflow, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.hotKey, richfaces-ui.jar.org.ajax4jsf.component, org.mvel.math, org.mvel.tests.main, org.jboss.seam.deployment, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.validator, org.mvel.integration.impl, org.jbpm.graph.exe, org.drools.base, org.jbpm.web, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.component.state.events, org.drools.ruleflow.common.core, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.renderkit.images, richfaces-ui.jar.org.ajax4jsf.renderkit.html, richfaces-impl.jar.org.richfaces.component, org.jboss.seam.integration.jbossas.vdf, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.virtualEarth, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.pickList, org.jboss.el.util, org.richfaces.event, org.ajax4jsf.model, org.drools.common, org.richfaces.event.extdt, org.jboss.seam.transaction, richfaces-impl.jar.org.richfaces.renderkit.html.scripts, org.jbpm.command.impl, org.drools.audit.event, richfaces-impl.jar.org.richfaces, META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.framework.richfaces-api, org.mvel.util, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.ui.taglib, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.resource, org.jbpm.jcr.jndi, org.jbpm.scheduler.def, org.drools.rule, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.panelmenu, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.config, commons-collections-testframework-3.2.1.jar.org.apache.commons.collections.map, commons-collections-3.2.1.jar.org.apache.commons.collections.functors, org.jbpm.file.def, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.context, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.menu-components, org.jbpm.scheduler.db, org.mvel.optimizers.impl.refl.collection, org.jbpm.persistence.jta, org.jboss.seam.integration.jbossas.vfs, org.jbpm.context.exe.variableinstance, org.mvel.conversion, org.jboss.seam.ejb, org.drools.util.concurrent.locks, org.jbpm.bytes, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.ui.component.html, commons-beanutils.jar.org.apache.commons.beanutils.locale.converters, org.antlr.runtime.tree, org.jbpm.graph.log, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.util, org.jbpm.jpdl.exe, org.jbpm.taskmgmt.impl, org.drools.commons.jci.compilers, org.richfaces.skin, org.jbpm.tx, org.jboss.seam.annotations.faces, org.jboss.seam.security.openid, commons-collections-testframework-3.2.1.jar.org.apache.commons.collections.iterators, org.jboss.seam.security.permission, commons-collections-testframework-3.2.1.jar.org.apache.commons.collections.comparators, commons-collections-3.2.1.jar.org.apache.commons.collections.list, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.message, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.component, org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl, META-INF.maven.org.drools.drools-core, org.drools.ruleflow.instance, commons-beanutils.jar.org.apache.commons.beanutils.converters, org.drools.objenesis.instantiator.basic, org.jboss.seam.security.permission.action, org.drools.semantics.java.parser, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.panelbar, org.drools.ruleflow.instance.impl, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.inplaceSelect, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.toolBar, org.jbpm.taskmgmt.log, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.treeModel, org.jbpm.graph.node, org.mvel.optimizers, org.jbpm.msg.db, commons-collections-3.2.1.jar.org.apache.commons.collections.comparators, org.drools.conflict, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.functions, org.jboss.seam.annotations.datamodel, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.model.selection, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.fileUpload, org.jboss.seam.init, org.drools.ruleflow.common.core.impl, org.jbpm.context.log.variableinstance, org.drools.ruleflow.core, org.jbpm.logging.db, org.jbpm.db.hibernate, org.jbpm.configuration, richfaces-impl.jar.org.richfaces.renderkit.html.images, org.domain.seamtutorial.session, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.renderkit.html.images.background, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.utils, org.jbpm.command, org.jbpm.jpdl.el.impl, org.jboss.seam.servlet, richfaces-impl.jar.org.richfaces.renderkit.html.scripts.scriptaculous, org.jbpm.module.exe, org.jboss.seam.security.digest, richfaces-impl.jar.META-INF.skins, org.jboss.seam.text, org.jbpm.mail, richfaces-impl.jar.org.richfaces.model.impl, richfaces-impl.jar.org.richfaces.component.util, org.jboss.seam.jmx, org.jboss.seam.jms, richfaces-impl.jar.org.richfaces.event, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.ui.application, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.webapp.tidy, org.jbpm.context.log, org.richfaces.event.sort, richfaces-ui.jar.org.ajax4jsf.component.html, org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def, org.jboss.seam.async, org.jboss.seam.annotations.security.management, org.jboss.seam.integration.jbossas.jms, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.inplaceInput, org.jboss.seam.bpm, org.drools.asm.attrs, org.ajax4jsf.javascript, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.modal-panel, org.jboss.el, commons-beanutils.jar.org.apache.commons.beanutils, org.jboss.seam.security.management.action, richfaces-impl.jar.org.richfaces.javacc, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.renderkit.html.images, org.drools.asm, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.renderkit, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.progressBar, org.drools.ruleflow.common.datatype, org.mvel.debug, org.drools.objenesis.instantiator.jrockit, org.drools, org.jbpm.context.exe, org.richfaces.model, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.request, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.togglePanel, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.cache, org.jbpm.instantiation, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.jQuery, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.renderkit, commons-collections-3.2.1.jar.org.apache.commons.collections.buffer, org.drools.reteoo, org.jbpm.jpdl.par, org.mvel.tests, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.css, org.drools.xml, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.ui.component, org.jbpm.util, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.renderkit.html.css, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.util.style, org.ajax4jsf.renderkit, org.mvel.ast.cache, richfaces-ui.jar.org.ajax4jsf.renderkit, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.beanValidator, org.jbpm.job.executor, org.jbpm.logging.exe, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.orderingList, org.jboss.seam.jsf, org.mvel.optimizers.impl.refl, org.drools.objenesis, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.suggestionbox, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.exception, commons-collections-testframework-3.2.1.jar.org.apache.commons.collections.bidimap, org.drools.base.mvel, org.drools.base.accumulators, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.component.state, org.drools.asm.util.attrs, org.jbpm.jcr, org.jboss.seam.annotations.web, org.jboss.seam, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.ui.model, commons-collections-3.2.1.jar.org.apache.commons.collections.keyvalue, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.dataTable, commons-collections-3.2.1.jar.org.apache.commons.collections.map, org.jboss.seam.util, commons-collections-testframework-3.2.1.jar.org.apache.commons.collections.set, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.application, org.ajax4jsf.cache, org.drools.asm.util, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.extendedDataTable, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.datascroller, org.jboss.el.lang, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.io, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.core, org.jbpm.jpdl.convert, org.drools.concurrent, org.jbpm.graph.node.advanced, org.jbpm.logging.log, org.jboss.seam.security.management, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.listShuttle, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.javascript, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.combobox, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.renderkit.html, richfaces-impl.jar.org.richfaces.component.nsutils, org.jbpm.context.exe.matcher, commons-collections-3.2.1.jar.org.apache.commons.collections.set, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.gmap, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.javascript.scripts, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.xml.serializer.utils, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.dataFilterSlider, org.jboss.seam.annotations.bpm, richfaces-impl.jar.org.richfaces.model.impl.expressive, org.drools.base.extractors, richfaces-impl.jar.org.richfaces.skin, org.jbpm.persistence.db, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.convert.rowkey, org.drools.ruleflow.common.instance.impl, org.drools.base.evaluators, org.jboss.seam.captcha, org.jboss.seam.log, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.webapp.nekko, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.ui.renderkit.html, org.drools.objenesis.instantiator, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.org.w3c.tidy, org.jbpm.jcr.jackrabbit, org.jbpm.security.authorization, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.tree, org.drools.asm.commons, org.jbpm.scheduler, richfaces-impl.jar.org.richfaces.util, org.ajax4jsf.resource.util, richfaces-impl.jar.org.richfaces.webapp.taglib, richfaces-impl.jar.org.richfaces.renderkit.html.scripts.jquery, richfaces-ui.jar.org.ajax4jsf.ajax, org.drools.lang.dsl, org.mvel.tests.perftests, org.mvel, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.component, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.effect, org.richfaces.component.xml, org.jbpm.security, org.drools.commons.jci.stores, commons-collections-3.2.1.jar.META-INF.maven.commons-collections.commons-collections, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.xml.serializer, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.taglib, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.resource.cached, org.drools.util.asm, org.drools.base.dataproviders, org.drools.brms.client.modeldriven.brl, org.jboss.seam.integration.jbossas.servlet, org.drools.spi, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.contextMenu, org.jboss.seam.webservice, org.drools.audit, org.jbpm.svc.save, org.jbpm.jpdl.el, org.drools.compiler, META-INF.maven.org.jboss.seam.integration.jboss-seam-int-jbossas, commons-beanutils.jar, org.drools.ruleflow.common.datatype.impl, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.renderkit.html.scripts, org.jbpm.jpdl.el.parser, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.drag-drop, org.drools.objenesis.instantiator.gcj, richfaces-impl.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.framework.richfaces-impl, org.drools.event, org.jbpm.persistence, commons-collections-3.2.1.jar.META-INF, org.ajax4jsf.application, richfaces-impl.jar.org.richfaces.renderkit, org.ajax4jsf.component, commons-beanutils.jar.org.apache.commons.beanutils.locale, org.richfaces.event.scroll, org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.simpleTogglePanel, richfaces-impl.jar.org.ajax4jsf.resource.image.animatedgif, org.jbpm.jcr.impl, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces.renderkit.html.script, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.tooltip, commons-collections-testframework-3.2.1.jar.META-INF, richfaces-ui.jar.org.richfaces, org.richfaces.component, richfaces-ui.jar.META-INF.maven.org.richfaces.ui.insert, org.drools.rule.builder] <IMPORT-ALL>NON_EMPTY}}
                          at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader.loadClass(BaseClassLoader.java:422)
                          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
                          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)

• 10. Re: rich:calendar
                            Neerou b Newbie

I have the common-beanutils jar in the web app and the Ear/lib folder.
                            Any help regarding the error would be appreciated

• 11. Re: rich:calendar
                              Neerou b Newbie

Any idea which i could try...
                              thanx in advance

• 12. Re: rich:calendar
                                Nick Belaevski Master

Check that beanutils .jar is in application classpath

• 13. Re: rich:calendar
                                  Neerou b Newbie

Thanx nbelaevski for your reply.

beanutils .jar is present in the classpath

• 14. Re: rich:calendar
                                    Neerou b Newbie

Below is the content of the application classpath

<classpath>
                                    <classpathentry kind="src" path="src"/>
                                    <classpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER/org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.launcher.StandardVMType/Java"/>
                                    <classpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.jst.server.core.container/org.jboss.ide.eclipse.as.core.server.runtime.runtimeTarget/JBoss 5.0 Runtime"/>
                                    <classpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.internal.web.container"/>
                                    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="E:/LEAVES_MS/workspace/seamTutorial/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/richfaces-impl.jar"/>
                                    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="E:/LEAVES_MS/workspace/seamTutorial/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/richfaces-ui.jar"/>
                                    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="/seamTutorial-ear/EarContent/antlr-runtime.jar"/>
                                    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="/seamTutorial-ear/EarContent/commons-beanutils.jar"/>
                                    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="/seamTutorial-ear/EarContent/commons-collections-3.2.1.jar"/>
                                    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="/seamTutorial-ear/EarContent/commons-collections-testframework-3.2.1.jar"/>
                                    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="/seamTutorial-ear/EarContent/drools-compiler.jar"/>
                                    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="/seamTutorial-ear/EarContent/drools-core.jar"/>
                                    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="/seamTutorial-ear/EarContent/jboss-el.jar"/>
                                    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="/seamTutorial-ear/EarContent/jboss-seam.jar"/>
                                    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="/seamTutorial-ear/EarContent/jbpm-jpdl.jar"/>
                                    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="/seamTutorial-ear/EarContent/mvel14.jar"/>
                                    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="/seamTutorial-ear/EarContent/richfaces-api.jar"/>
                                    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="/seamTutorial-ear/EarContent/richfaces-impl.jar"/>
                                    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="/seamTutorial-ear/EarContent/richfaces-ui.jar"/>
                                    <classpathentry kind="output" path="build/classes"/>
                                    </classpath>

1 2 3 4 Previous Next