we have also used the jbpm 5.1 ant installer to install the jbpm console on the remote server (not localhost) and have unfortunately the same problem like described obove. I cannot believe that nobody here use jbpm.console installed on the remote server ;-)
1 of 1 people found this helpful
There is a number of steps you have to take in order to make the installation work on an address other than localhost and a port other than 8080.
Please take a look here,
Ah, thanks a lot. but this did not help.
I've changed the build.xml, ONE changeset.xml (I didn't find more of them), a lot of js files and even the jbpm.console.properties and jbpm-gwt-corexxxx.jar in the jbpm-gwt-console-server.war.
I did not find anywhere a drools.xml and if there are more than one changeset.xml I even did not find them:(
You are right since jbpm5.1 drools.xml has been renamed to jbpm.xml and it is located in designer.war\profiles.
As for the changeset.xml indeed there is only one.
Finally you'll have to also fix the address and port in the two classes (org.drools.guvnor.server.contenthandler.BPMN2ProcessHandler,org.drools.guvnor.server.GuvnorAPIServlet) of guvnor, as metnioned in that thread.