5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 12, 2013 2:34 AM by suji.1989

Why my wsdlLocation=null?

samwun9988

Hi,

With JBOSS AS7.1A, I have successfully deployed an EAR file.

The EAR file consists of CXF2 and EJB3.

I have noticed in the log file, wsdlLocation=null, shown as below:

10:46:47,603 INFO  [org.jboss.as.ejb3.deployment.processors.EjbJndiBindingsDeploymentUnitProcessor] (MSC service thread 1-8) JNDI bindings for session bean named CategorySubcategoriesFacade in deployment unit subdeployment "category5-ws-ejb.jar" of deployment "category5-ws-ear.ear" are as follows:

java:global/category5-ws-ear/category5-ws-ejb/CategorySubcategoriesFacade!ix.houseware.category.entity.facade.CategorySubcategoriesFacadeLocal

java:app/category5-ws-ejb/CategorySubcategoriesFacade!ix.houseware.category.entity.facade.CategorySubcategoriesFacadeLocal

java:module/CategorySubcategoriesFacade!ix.houseware.category.entity.facade.CategorySubcategoriesFacadeLocal

java:global/category5-ws-ear/category5-ws-ejb/CategorySubcategoriesFacade

java:app/category5-ws-ejb/CategorySubcategoriesFacade

java:module/CategorySubcategoriesFacade

10:46:47,638 INFO  [org.jboss.wsf.stack.cxf.metadata.MetadataBuilder] (MSC service thread 1-1) Add Service

id=CategorySubcategoriesServiceImpl

address=http://localhost:8080/category5-ws-web/services

implementor=ix.houseware.category.service.CategorySubcategoriesServiceImpl

invoker=org.jboss.wsf.stack.cxf.JBossWSInvoker

serviceName={http://www.ixsystems.com.au:8080/category5-ws-web/services}CategorySubcategoriesServiceImpl

portName={http://www.ixsystems.com.au:8080/category5-ws-web/services}CategorySubcategoriesServiceImplPort

wsdlLocation=null

mtomEnabled=false

Login JBOSS admin console and found that Registered Web Service Endpoints are empty.

What might have happened ? and why my web serivce is not shown up?

Any suggestion would be very appreciated.

Sam

• 1. Re: Why my wsdlLocation=null?
          ropalka

This seems like bug. Can U create new JIRA issue here

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS and provide simple

test case to reproduce the problem?

• 2. Re: Why my wsdlLocation=null?
            ndipiazza

I am also having this exact same issue in JBoss 6.1.0.Final on JDK 1.6.

When I use the dynamic WSDL endpoint (http://localhost:8080/simple-webservice/MyTestService?wsdl), this works fine.

Unfortunately the dynamically created WSDL is a little different than the static WSDL that I created the classes with. I would like to use the Static WSDL instead.

So I specify my wsdlLocation hoping to use the static WSDL location instead of the dynamic one.

But then I hit the issue we are hitting above. We always see wsdlLocation = null no matter what we set for the @WebService wsdlLocation annotation parameter. In fact, when we set that, the application seems to fail to even deploy:

Deployment "vfs:///C:/grails-eclipse/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.jboss.ide.eclipse.as.core/JBoss_6.x_Runtime_Server1335231695325/deploy/simple-webservice.war" is in error due to the following reason(s): org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Could not find definition for service {http://ndd.ndipiazza.com/drs/schemas}MyTestEndpointService.

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.checkComplete(DeployersImpl.java:1370) [:2.2.2.GA]

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.checkComplete(DeployersImpl.java:1316) [:2.2.2.GA]

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.main.MainDeployerImpl.checkComplete(MainDeployerImpl.java:968) [:2.2.2.GA]

at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.deployers.MainDeployerPlugin.checkComplete(MainDeployerPlugin.java:82) [:6.1.0.Final]

at org.jboss.profileservice.dependency.ProfileControllerContext$DelegateDeployer.checkComplete(ProfileControllerContext.java:138) [:0.2.2]

at org.jboss.profileservice.deployment.hotdeploy.HDScanner$HDScanAction.deploy(HDScanner.java:246) [:0.2.2]

at org.jboss.profileservice.deployment.hotdeploy.HDScanner$HDScanAction.complete(HDScanner.java:192) [:0.2.2]

at org.jboss.profileservice.management.TwoPCActionWrapper.doComplete(TwoPCActionWrapper.java:57) [:0.2.2]

at org.jboss.profileservice.management.actions.AbstractTwoPhaseModificationAction.complete(AbstractTwoPhaseModificationAction.java:74) [:0.2.2]

at org.jboss.profileservice.management.actions.AbstractTwoPhaseModificationAction.prepare(AbstractTwoPhaseModificationAction.java:95) [:0.2.2]

at org.jboss.profileservice.management.ModificationSession.prepare(ModificationSession.java:87) [:0.2.2]

at org.jboss.profileservice.management.AbstractActionController.internalPerfom(AbstractActionController.java:234) [:0.2.2]

at org.jboss.profileservice.management.AbstractActionController.performWrite(AbstractActionController.java:213) [:0.2.2]

at org.jboss.profileservice.management.AbstractActionController.perform(AbstractActionController.java:150) [:0.2.2]

at org.jboss.profileservice.management.AbstractActionController.perform(AbstractActionController.java:135) [:0.2.2]

at org.jboss.profileservice.deployment.hotdeploy.HDScanner.scan(HDScanner.java:146) [:0.2.2]

at org.jboss.profileservice.deployment.hotdeploy.HDScanner.run(HDScanner.java:90) [:0.2.2]

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [:1.6.0_27]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(Unknown Source) [:1.6.0_27]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source) [:1.6.0_27]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(Unknown Source) [:1.6.0_27]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(Unknown Source) [:1.6.0_27]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [:1.6.0_27]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source) [:1.6.0_27]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [:1.6.0_27]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [:1.6.0_27]

How do I specify the static WSDL?

• 3. Re: Why my wsdlLocation=null?
              ropalka

Users can specify static WSDL using @WebService(wsdlLocation='...') attribute.

Users cannot provide CXF specific jars in their application. The CXF provided with AS have to be used.

• 4. Re: Why my wsdlLocation=null?
                ndipiazza

Hi richard. Yes I actually was using that but I think I found the problem.

I had the wsdlLocation set... but I think I was getting the error

Could not find definition for service {http://ndd.ndipiazza.com/drs/schemas}MyTestEndpointService.

Because in the WSDL the service name was MyTestService, not MyTestEndpointService.

• 5. Re: Why my wsdlLocation=null?
                  suji.1989

Hi Nicholas.

I am also facing the same error.

Could not find definition for service {http://ldw.assembly.local/}GetAllViewedStationsRequestServices_ImplService.

and the my service name in wsdl is GetAllViewedStationsRequestServices.

How you solved that issue. Could you plz help me with this.