1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2013 2:47 AM by Satish Kinikiri

Common Access Card(CAC) authenication

Satish Kinikiri Newbie

Hi

I am trying to authenicate our application  using CAC.

When ever a user of the application tries to access the card,browser prompts user pin and after giving users CAC pin user is allowed to access the application.

the CAC certificate is configured as shown below in server.xml

<Connector  protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"

port="443" address="${jboss.bind.address}"

scheme="https" secure="true" clientAuth="want"

keystoreFile="${jboss.server.home.dir}/License/AppIQKeyStore.ks"

keystorePass="password"

truststoreFile="${jboss.server.home.dir}/License/server.truststore"

truststorePass="servercert"

ciphers="SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_MD5, SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA, TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA, TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA, TLS_DHE_DSS_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA,                                                                SSL_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA, SSL_DHE_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA, SSL_DHE_DSS_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA"      

sslProtocol = "TLS"  maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" maxSpareThreads="75"/>

We have a requirement of showing a banner page for the users when ever the application is being accessed.

(Basically we wanted to show information page for a user whenever he/she is typing the url in the browser and hitting enter.)

Please let me know how to acheive this.

Note I have tried.

adding a "classname" attribute

<Connector className="com.appiq.security.server.CACConnector" protocol="HTTP/1.1".........

and CACConnector extending CoyoteConnector  as shown below...

public class CACConnector extends CoyoteConnector {

But not able to figure out which method to override.

Please help.

1 2 Previous Next