1 2 Previous Next 25 Replies Latest reply on Sep 25, 2013 5:34 PM by Andreas Panagiotidis

How to deploy a WAR to AS 7.1.1-Final running on a remote endpoint?

Connie Yang Newbie

Hi,

I'm trying to use jboss-as maven plugin to deploy a WAR to a JBoss AS 7.1.1.Final standalone server running on a remote endpoint (rather than localhost).  I've tried using the following command with no success (see exception below).  It seems that it tries to connect to localhost even though hostname parametner is used.

mvn jboss-as:deploy -Dhostname=my-remote-host-name

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[INFO] BUILD FAILURE

[INFO] Total time: 23.449s

[INFO] Finished at: Tue Oct 30 17:55:14 PDT 2012

[INFO] Final Memory: 13M/128M

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.jboss.as.plugins:jboss-as-maven-plugin:7.3.Final:deploy (default-cli) on project mds-parent: Could not execute goal deploy on /Users/cyang/projects/AST-409-CY/mds-parent/target/mds-parent-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.maven-project. Reason: Error could not execute operation '{

[ERROR] "address" => [],

[ERROR] "operation" => "read-attribute",

[ERROR] "name" => "launch-type"

[ERROR] }'. java.net.ConnectException: JBAS012144: Could not connect to remote://localhost:9999. The connection timed out

[ERROR] -> [Help 1]

Thanks for the help!

Connie

1 2 Previous Next