In my ear's application.xml file, I specify application-name: app-model.
The ear's file name is: app-model-22.214.171.124.ear
DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:
Deployment "jboss.ejb3:application=app-model-ear-126.96.36.199,module=app-model-beans,component=ABean,service=EjbEncFactory" is missing the following dependencies:
Dependency "jboss.naming:application=app-model-ear-188.8.131.52,component=ABean,module=app-model-beans" (should be in state "Installed", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.naming:application=app-model-ear-184.108.40.206,component=ABean,module=app-model-beans' **")
To resolve, I can either:
1) deploy the file as app-model.ear. (verified to work)
2) use application-name app-model-220.127.116.11 (verified to work)
Does anyone know alternate option 3, if it exists?
Options 1 and 2 are not optimal for complex reasons:
1) I want global jndi registration to be: java:global/app-model/app-model-beans/ABean!....., not java:global/app-model-18.104.22.168/app-model-beans/ABean!.
2) I want deployable files to retain their version numbers: server/*/deploy/app-model-22.214.171.124.ear, not server/*/deploy/app-model.ear
3) I want a single ear deployable for both AS6 and AS7, not a distinct deployable for each.In AS7 and in AS7, I want the module name to be: deployment.app-model.ear..., not deployment.app-model-126.96.36.199.ear.