1 2 Previous Next 24 Replies Latest reply on Sep 10, 2009 3:15 PM by arun.addepalli

Trying to Bride MSMQ - > ACTIVEMQ?

aboyz

Hi,

I'm trying to find document on how to setup my windows box using MSMQ to to go my ACTIVEMQ (Linux). I been following this document here.

http://fusesource.com/wiki/display/ProdInfo/BridgingMSMQwithJMSusing+FUSE-ESB4

I don't know if that is the correct document, but that is all I can find for help. If anyone got any more how to document I will very appreiciated..

What I read was that I need to install camel-msmq , but I can't seem to install that. This is the instruction I follow, and I'm getting this error.

Now that we have all the needed tools ready, let's start:

First, we have to download and install the camel-msmq component from the Progress open source subversion repository, https://projects.open.iona.com/projects/svn/iona/camel/trunk/components/camel-msmq, so please, using any svn client you like check out the source code and after reading the provided README file do a mvn install.

C:\camel-msmq>mvn install

INFO Scanning for projects...

INFO

ERROR FATAL ERROR

INFO

INFO Error building POM (may not be this project's POM).

Project ID: null:camel-msmq:bundle:null

Reason: Cannot find parent: org.apache.camel:camel-parent for project: null:came

l-msmq:bundle:null for project null:camel-msmq:bundle:null

INFO

INFO Trace

org.apache.maven.reactor.MavenExecutionException: Cannot find parent: org.apache

.camel:camel-parent for project: null:camel-msmq:bundle:null for project null:ca

mel-msmq:bundle:null

Can someone give me more info on how to get MSMQ working?

Thank you in advance..

• 1. Re: Trying to Bride MSMQ - > ACTIVEMQ?
          gseben

Try checking out the trunk and building the camel project. From the info you are showing it seems that you are trying to build the MSMQ component outside of the camel project.

Check out the full project:

svn co --username  https://projects.open.iona.com/projects/svn/iona/camel/trunk camel-trunk

From ~/camel-trunk:

mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install

From ~/camel-trunk/components/camel-MSMQ

mvn install

HTH,

Gio

• 2. Re: Trying to Bride MSMQ - > ACTIVEMQ?
            aboyz

Thank you so much!! it is installing now.

Doing a

From ~/camel-trunk:

mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install

Does that take long? It seem like it is doing alot of downloading stuff. I'll wait until it is finish. Then I'll do a mvn install.

So after I get this camel-msmq installed. how do I test it with my msmq to activemq?

Currently I have data in the msmq , is there an example test script I can use to activemq?

I really appreiciate your help. This really helped me alot and understanding how everything works.

Please advise.. thank you again!!

• 3. Re: Trying to Bride MSMQ - > ACTIVEMQ?
              aboyz

I'm getting this message,

File encoding has not been set, using platform encoding Cp1252, i.e. b

uild is platform dependent!

Using platform encoding (Cp1252 actually) to copy filtered resources,

i.e. build is platform dependent!

Copying 15 resources

compiler:compile {execution: default-compile}

Compiling 110 source files to C:\camel-trunk\components\camel-cxf\target\

classes

-

BUILD FAILURE

-

Compilation failure

C:\camel-trunk\components\camel-cxf\src\main\java\org\apache\camel\component\cxf

\util\WSDLSoapServiceFactoryBean.java:[70,66] cannot find symbol

symbol  : variable DATABINDING_DISABLED

location: class org.apache.cxf.binding.AbstractBindingFactory

C:\camel-trunk\components\camel-cxf\src\main\java\org\apache\camel\component\cxf

\util\NullDestinationFactory.java:[34,58] cannot find symbol

symbol  : variable DATABINDING_DISABLED

location: class org.apache.cxf.binding.AbstractBindingFactory

-

For more information, run Maven with the -e switch

-

Total time: 11 minutes 44 seconds

Finished at: Mon Jul 06 13:51:34 PDT 2009

Final Memory: 68M/135M

-

C:\camel-trunk>

Is this normal? or the build failed? Pleased advise, should i go ahead and do a mvn install?

• 4. Re: Trying to Bride MSMQ - > ACTIVEMQ?
                aboyz

Ok,

Tried to install camel-msmq failed.. Please advise..

C:\camel-trunk>cd components

C:\camel-trunk\components>cd camel-MSMQ

C:\camel-trunk\components\camel-msmq>mvn install

Scanning for projects...

-

Building Camel :: MSMQ

task-segment:

-

resources:resources {execution: default-resources}

Using platform encoding (Cp1252 actually) to copy filtered resources,

i.e. build is platform dependent!

Copying 3 resources

Compiling 13 source files to C:\camel-trunk\components\camel-msmq\target\

classes

-

BUILD FAILURE

-

Compilation failure

C:\camel-trunk\components\camel-msmq\src\main\java\org\apache\camel\component\ms

mq\MsmqComponent.java:[33,51] type org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponent does n

ot take parameters

C:\camel-trunk\components\camel-msmq\src\main\java\org\apache\camel\component\ms

mq\MsmqComponent.java:[44,19] type org.apache.camel.Endpoint does not take param

eters

mq\MsmqProducer.java:[37,49] type org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducer does not

take parameters

mq\MsmqEndpoint.java:[31,49] type org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultEndpoint does not

take parameters

mq\MsmqEndpoint.java:[51,16] type org.apache.camel.Producer does not take parame

ters

mq\MsmqEndpoint.java:[72,16] type org.apache.camel.Consumer does not take parame

ters

mq\MsmqConsumer.java:[42,49] type org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultConsumer does not

take parameters

mq\MsmqComponent.java:[46,10] type org.apache.camel.Endpoint does not take param

eters

mq\MsmqComponent.java:[48,19] type org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultEndpoint does no

t take parameters

mq\MsmqComponent.java:[43,1] method does not override or implement a method from

a supertype

mq\MsmqProducer.java:[94,1] method does not override or implement a method from

a supertype

mq\MsmqProducer.java:[98,1] method does not override or implement a method from

a supertype

mq\MsmqProducer.java:[105,29] cannot find symbol

symbol  : method getEndpoint()

mq\MsmqEndpoint.java:[57,29] cannot find symbol

symbol  : method getCamelContext()

mq\MsmqEndpoint.java:[57,48] cannot find symbol

symbol  : method getExchangePattern()

mq\MsmqEndpoint.java:[55,1] method does not override or implement a method from

a supertype

mq\MsmqConsumer.java:[67,45] cannot find symbol

symbol  : method getEndpoint()

mq\MsmqConsumer.java:[67,79] cannot find symbol

symbol  : method getProcessor()

mq\MsmqConsumer.java:[63,1] method does not override or implement a method from

a supertype

mq\MsmqConsumer.java:[72,1] method does not override or implement a method from

a supertype

-

For more information, run Maven with the -e switch

-

Total time: 2 seconds

Finished at: Mon Jul 06 13:59:23 PDT 2009

Final Memory: 13M/26M

-

C:\camel-trunk\components\camel-msmq>

• 5. Re: Trying to Bride MSMQ - > ACTIVEMQ?
                  davsclaus

Hi

I do not think camel-msmq have been ported to camel 2.0 yet.

The one from the 1.x branch should work.

FUSE MR 2.0 to be released in Q3 is based on Camel 2.0 and thus the camel-msmq will be ported as part of this release.

• 6. Re: Trying to Bride MSMQ - > ACTIVEMQ?
                    njiang

Hi,

That is because camel-cxf use the latest CXF 2.2 fuse snapshot branch and the latest camel fuse trunk code move to here[1].

http://fusesource.com/forge/svn/fuseeip/trunk/

Willem

Edited by: njiang on Jul 7, 2009 7:59 PM

• 7. Re: Trying to Bride MSMQ - > ACTIVEMQ?
                      davsclaus

It has been ported to 2.0 now.

• 8. Re: Trying to Bride MSMQ - > ACTIVEMQ?
                        aboyz

davsclaus,

thank you for porting camel-msmq to maven2? I checkout the new repo and reran everything and this is what i'm getting. I'm getting some error, but it says sucessfuly build.. So my question now is what do I do now? I mean what do I use to send data from msmq to activemq? I'm missing an component here. Please advise on what I need to do or begin on testing thing.. or any example script i needed to use?

PS. Thank you to all who have helped me understand this!!!.

Here is the build..

svn co http://fusesource.com/forge/svn/fuseeip/trunk/

Entry: apache-camel-2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT/src/tooling/archetypes/camel-arc

hetype-war/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/ReadMe.txt longer than 100 cha

racters.

hetype-war/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/src/data/message1.xml longer t

han 100 characters.

hetype-war/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/src/data/message2.xml longer t

han 100 characters.

hetype-war/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/src/data/message3.xml longer t

han 100 characters.

hetype-war/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/applic

ationContext.xml longer than 100 characters.

hetype-war/src/main/resources/META-INF/LICENSE.txt longer than 100 characters.

hetype-war/src/main/resources/META-INF/maven/archetype.xml longer than 100 chara

cters.

hetype-war/src/main/resources/META-INF/NOTICE.txt longer than 100 characters.

Entry: apache-camel-2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT/src/tooling/camel-routegraph/org

/un/flex/unComponentToolbox/icons/EmbeddedIcons.as longer than 100 characters.

/un/flex/unComponentToolbox/renderers/PrimitiveIconRenderer.as longer than 100 c

haracters.

/un/flex/unComponentToolbox/ui/Grip.as longer than 100 characters.

Entry: apache-camel-2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT/src/tooling/maven/camel-maven-pl

ugin/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/maven/ConvertersMojo.java longer than 100 ch

aracters.

ugin/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/maven/DotMojo.java longer than 100 character

s.

ugin/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/maven/EmbeddedMojo.java longer than 100 char

acters.

ugin/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/maven/RunMojo.java longer than 100 character

s.

ugin/src/main/resources/camel-maven-plugin.properties longer than 100 characters

ugin/src/main/resources/META-INF/LICENSE.txt longer than 100 characters.

ugin/src/main/resources/META-INF/NOTICE.txt longer than 100 characters.

Entry: apache-camel-2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT/src/tooling/maven/guice-maven-pl

ugin/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/guice/maven/DotMojo.java longer than 100 cha

racters.

ugin/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/guice/maven/EmbeddedMojo.java longer than 10

0 characters.

ugin/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/guice/maven/RunMojo.java longer than 100 cha

racters.

ugin/src/main/resources/guice-maven-plugin.properties longer than 100 characters

ugin/src/main/resources/META-INF/LICENSE.txt longer than 100 characters.

ugin/src/main/resources/META-INF/NOTICE.txt longer than 100 characters.

Entry: apache-camel-2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT/src/tooling/maven/maven-html-to-

pdf/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/maven/HtmlToPdfMojo.java longer than 100 char

acters.

pdf/src/main/resources/META-INF/LICENSE.txt longer than 100 characters.

pdf/src/main/resources/META-INF/NOTICE.txt longer than 100 characters.

assembly:single {execution: windows-src}

Reading assembly descriptor: src/main/descriptors/windows-src.xml

Building zip: C:\camel-trunk\apache-camel\target\apache-camel-2.x-fuse-SN

APSHOT-src.zip

install:install {execution: default-install}

Installing C:\camel-trunk\apache-camel\pom.xml to C:\Users\songv.MYSHAPE\

.m2\repository\org\apache\camel\apache-camel\2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT\apache-camel-2.x-

fuse-SNAPSHOT.pom

Installing C:\camel-trunk\apache-camel\target\apache-camel-2.x-fuse-SNAPS

HOT.tar.gz to C:\Users\songv.MYSHAPE\.m2\repository\org\apache\camel\apache-came

l\2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT\apache-camel-2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz

HOT.zip to C:\Users\songv.MYSHAPE\.m2\repository\org\apache\camel\apache-camel\2

.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT\apache-camel-2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT.zip

HOT-src.tar.gz to C:\Users\songv.MYSHAPE\.m2\repository\org\apache\camel\apache-

camel\2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT\apache-camel-2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT-src.tar.gz

HOT-src.zip to C:\Users\songv.MYSHAPE\.m2\repository\org\apache\camel\apache-cam

el\2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT\apache-camel-2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT-src.zip

-

Reactor Summary:

-

FUSE Mediation Router ................................. SUCCESS

Apache :: Camel Buildtools ............................ SUCCESS

Camel::Parent ......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Core ......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Spring ....................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Test ......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: JMS .......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: AMQP ......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Atom ......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: JUEL ......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: BAM .......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Components ................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Spring JavaConfig ............................ SUCCESS

Camel :: Bindy ........................................ SUCCESS

Camel :: Stream ....................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Cometd ....................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: CSV .......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: HTTP ......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Jetty ........................................ SUCCESS

Camel :: CXF .......................................... SUCCESS [4:33.195

s]

Camel :: FlatPack ..................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Freemarker ................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: FTP .......................................... SUCCESS [1:02.038

s]

Camel :: Guice ........................................ SUCCESS

Camel :: Groovy ....................................... SUCCESS [1:19.373

s]

Camel :: MINA ......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: HL7 .......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: iBatis ....................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: IRC .......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Javaspaces ................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: JAXB ......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: JDBC ......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Jing ......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: LDAP ......................................... SUCCESS [1:51.766

s]

Camel :: Jackson ...................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: JoSQL ........................................ SUCCESS

Camel :: JCR .......................................... SUCCESS [2:08.521

s]

Camel :: JPA .......................................... SUCCESS [1:27.032

s]

Camel :: Java Toolbox for AS/400 ...................... SUCCESS [1:08.237

s]

Camel :: JXPath ....................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Mail ......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: MSMQ ......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: MSV .......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: MVEL ......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: OGNL ......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Script ....................................... SUCCESS [3:25.800

s]

Camel :: OSGi ......................................... SUCCESS [1:46.361

s]

Camel :: Quartz ....................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Restlet ...................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: RMI .......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Ruby ......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: RSS .......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: SAXON ........................................ SUCCESS

Camel :: Velocity ..................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Scala ........................................ SUCCESS [2:58.394

s]

Camel :: Spring Integration ........................... SUCCESS

Camel :: SQL .......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: StringTemplate ............................... SUCCESS

Camel :: TagSoup ...................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: XMLBeans ..................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: XML Security ................................. SUCCESS [1:19.398

s]

Camel :: XMPP ......................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: XStream ...................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Web .......................................... SUCCESS [10:44.25

6s]

Camel :: Web :: Standalone ............................ SUCCESS [7:59.358

s]

Camel :: Examples ..................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Maven Plugins ................................ SUCCESS

Camel :: Maven Camel Plugin ........................... SUCCESS [3:19.284

s]

Camel :: Example :: Axis .............................. SUCCESS [2:42.628

s]

Camel :: Example :: BAM ............................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Example :: CXF ............................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Example :: Docs .............................. SUCCESS

Camel :: Example :: ETL ............................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Maven Guice Plugin ........................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Example :: Guice :: JMS ...................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Example :: JMS-File .......................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Example :: Loan-Broker ....................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Example :: OSGi .............................. SUCCESS

Camel :: Example :: POJO Messaging .................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Example :: Report Incident ................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Example :: Spring ............................ SUCCESS

Camel :: Example :: Spring :: JavaConfig .............. SUCCESS

Camel :: Example :: Spring :: JMS ..................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Example :: Spring :: XQuery .................. SUCCESS

Camel :: Platforms .................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Platforms :: Apache Karaf .................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Platforms :: Apache Karaf :: Features ........ SUCCESS

Camel :: Html to Pdf Plugin ........................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Archetypes :: Camel Router with ActiveMQ ..... SUCCESS

Camel :: Archetypes :: Component ...................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Archetypes :: Router ......................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Archetypes :: Scala Router ................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Archetypes :: Spring XML Based Router ........ SUCCESS

Camel :: Archetypes :: Camel Router WAR ............... SUCCESS

Camel :: Archetypes ................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Manual ....................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Tooling ...................................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Integration Tests ............................ SUCCESS

Camel :: OSGi Integration Tests ....................... SUCCESS [1:38.665

s]

Camel :: ITest :: Spring 2.0 .......................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Partial Classpath Tests ...................... SUCCESS

Camel :: Tests ........................................ SUCCESS

Camel :: Assembly :: Bundle ........................... SUCCESS [1:36.209

s]

Camel :: Assembly ..................................... SUCCESS [12:30.54

5s]

-

-

BUILD SUCCESSFUL

-

Total time: 79 minutes 11 seconds

Finished at: Tue Jul 07 11:44:02 PDT 2009

Final Memory: 103M/295M

-

C:\camel-trunk>cd components/camel-MSMQ

C:\camel-trunk\components\camel-msmq>mvn install

Scanning for projects...

-

Building Camel :: MSMQ

task-segment:

-

Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.

Copying 3 resources

Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date

resources:testResources {execution: default-testResources}

Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.

Copying 1 resource

compiler:testCompile {execution: default-testCompile}

Compiling 9 source files to C:\camel-trunk\components\camel-msmq\target\t

est-classes

surefire:test {execution: default-test}

Tests are skipped.

bundle:bundle {execution: default-bundle}

Warning building bundle org.apache.camel:camel-msmq:bundle:2.x-fuse-SN

APSHOT : Did not find matching referal for !javax.xml.bind.annotation.adapters

Installing C:\camel-trunk\components\camel-msmq\target\camel-msmq-2.x-fus

e-SNAPSHOT.jar to C:\Users\songv.MYSHAPE\.m2\repository\org\apache\camel\camel-m

smq\2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT\camel-msmq-2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT.jar

bundle:install {execution: default-install}

Parsing file:/C:/Users/songv.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/repository.xml

Installing org/apache/camel/camel-msmq/2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT/camel-msmq-2.x-f

use-SNAPSHOT.jar

Writing OBR metadata

-

BUILD SUCCESSFUL

-

Total time: 3 seconds

Finished at: Tue Jul 07 11:45:21 PDT 2009

Final Memory: 17M/32M

-

C:\camel-trunk\components\camel-msmq>

• 9. Re: Trying to Bride MSMQ - > ACTIVEMQ?
                          davsclaus

What error do you get?

The .jars can be build now. You should be able to use it in your project eg depend on camel-msmq in your own maven pom.xml file.

How to use it is another story, take a look in the src/test/java folder and see some of the unit tests.

• 10. Re: Trying to Bride MSMQ - > ACTIVEMQ?
                            aboyz

No error.

Ok so I build the stuff and also build an native msmq.dll file to use with eclipse. I ran eclipse and the native msmq.dll. I'm trying to do a basic test, from activemq to msmq, and this is the error i'm getting ERROR java.lang.RuntimeException: Error in opening the queue

org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error in opening the queue. I see both queue in msmq and activemq foo;

WARNING: Alternate user settings file: C:\Users\kimw.MYSHAPE\.m2\settings.xml is invalid. Using default path.

Scanning for projects...

-

Building A Camel Route

task-segment: camel:run

-

Preparing camel:run

Using platform encoding (Cp1252 actually) to copy filtered resources, i.e. build is platform dependent!

Copying 3 resources

No sources to compile

resources:testResources {execution: default-testResources}

Using platform encoding (Cp1252 actually) to copy filtered resources, i.e. build is platform dependent!

skip non existing resourceDirectory C:\camel-msmq-test\MSMQ-Router-Project\msmq-router\src\test\resources

compiler:testCompile {execution: default-testCompile}

No sources to compile

camel:run {execution: default-cli}

Classpath = file:/C:/camel-msmq-test/MSMQ-Router-Project/msmq-router/target/classes/, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/org/apache/camel/camel-msmq/2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT/camel-msmq-2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/org/apache/camel/camel-core/2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT/camel-core-2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/commons-logging/commons-logging-api/1.1/commons-logging-api-1.1.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/org/apache/camel/camel-spring/2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT/camel-spring-2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/org/springframework/spring-core/2.5.6/spring-core-2.5.6.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/commons-logging/commons-logging/1.1.1/commons-logging-1.1.1.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/org/springframework/spring-context/2.5.6/spring-context-2.5.6.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/aopalliance/aopalliance/1.0/aopalliance-1.0.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/org/springframework/spring-beans/2.5.6/spring-beans-2.5.6.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/org/springframework/spring-tx/2.5.6/spring-tx-2.5.6.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/org/springframework/spring-aop/2.5.6/spring-aop-2.5.6.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/org/apache/camel/camel-jms/2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT/camel-jms-2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/org/springframework/spring-jms/2.5.6/spring-jms-2.5.6.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/commons-pool/commons-pool/1.3/commons-pool-1.3.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/org/springframework/spring-context-support/2.5.6/spring-context-support-2.5.6.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jms_1.1_spec/1.1.1/geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.1.1.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jta_1.1_spec/1.1.1/geronimo-jta_1.1_spec-1.1.1.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/org/apache/activemq/activemq-core/5.3.0.1-fuse/activemq-core-5.3.0.1-fuse.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/org/apache/activemq/activeio-core/3.1.0/activeio-core-3.1.0.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/backport-util-concurrent/backport-util-concurrent/2.1/backport-util-concurrent-2.1.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/org/apache/activemq/kahadb/5.3.0.1-fuse/kahadb-5.3.0.1-fuse.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/org/apache/activemq/protobuf/activemq-protobuf/1.0.0.0-fuse/activemq-protobuf-1.0.0.0-fuse.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-j2ee-management_1.0_spec/1.0/geronimo-j2ee-management_1.0_spec-1.0.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/org/apache/activemq/activemq-camel/5.3.0.1-fuse/activemq-camel-5.3.0.1-fuse.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/org/apache/activemq/activemq-pool/5.3.0.1-fuse/activemq-pool-5.3.0.1-fuse.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jta_1.0.1B_spec/1.0.1/geronimo-jta_1.0.1B_spec-1.0.1.jar, file:/C:/Users/kimw.MYSHAPE/.m2/repository/log4j/log4j/1.2.14/log4j-1.2.14.jar

MainSupport                    INFO  Apache Camel 2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT starting

ClassPathXmlApplicationContext INFO  Refreshing org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext@18ca663: display name ; startup date ; root of context hierarchy

XmlBeanDefinitionReader        INFO  Loading XML bean definitions from file

CamelNamespaceHandler          INFO  camel-osgi.jar not detected in classpath

ClassPathXmlApplicationContext INFO  Bean factory for application context : org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@1a503f

DefaultCamelContext            INFO  JMX enabled. Using InstrumentationLifecycleStrategy.

DefaultListableBeanFactory     INFO  Pre-instantiating singletons in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@1a503f: defining beans camelContext:beanPostProcessor,camelContext,activemq; root of factory hierarchy

SpringCamelContext             INFO  Starting Apache Camel as property ShouldStartContext is true

DefaultCamelContext            INFO  Apache Camel 2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT (CamelContext:camelContext) is starting

DefaultCamelContext            INFO  Apache Camel 2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT (CamelContext:camelContext) started

EndpointMessageListener        ERROR java.lang.RuntimeException: Error in opening the queue

org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error in opening the queue

at org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.wrapRuntimeCamelException(ObjectHelper.java:1011)

at org.apache.camel.component.jms.EndpointMessageListener.onMessage(EndpointMessageListener.java:103)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doInvokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:543)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.invokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:482)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doExecuteListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:451)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.doReceiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:323)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.receiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:261)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.invokeListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:982)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.executeOngoingLoop(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:974)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:876)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error in opening the queue

at org.apache.camel.component.msmq.native_support.msmq_native_supportJNI.MsmqQueue_open(Native Method)

at org.apache.camel.component.msmq.native_support.MsmqQueue.open(MsmqQueue.java:41)

at org.apache.camel.component.msmq.MsmqProducer.openConnection(MsmqProducer.java:111)

at org.apache.camel.component.msmq.MsmqProducer.process(MsmqProducer.java:55)

at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor$1.doInProducer(SendProcessor.java:65)

at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor$1.doInProducer(SendProcessor.java:62)

at org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doInProducer(ProducerCache.java:142)

at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:62)

at org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.process(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:52)

at org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:61)

at org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:61)

at org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processExchange(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:186)

at org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processErrorHandler(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:155)

at org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:88)

at org.apache.camel.processor.DefaultErrorHandler.process(DefaultErrorHandler.java:49)

at org.apache.camel.processor.DefaultChannel.process(DefaultChannel.java:148)

at org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.processNext(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:54)

at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.process(DelegateProcessor.java:48)

at org.apache.camel.component.jms.EndpointMessageListener.onMessage(EndpointMessageListener.java:83)

... 9 more

efaultMessageListenerContainer WARN  Execution of JMS message listener failed

org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error in opening the queue

at org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.wrapRuntimeCamelException(ObjectHelper.java:1011)

at org.apache.camel.component.jms.EndpointMessageListener.onMessage(EndpointMessageListener.java:103)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doInvokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:543)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.invokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:482)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doExecuteListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:451)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.doReceiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:323)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.receiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:261)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.invokeListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:982)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.executeOngoingLoop(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:974)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:876)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error in opening the queue

at org.apache.camel.component.msmq.native_support.msmq_native_supportJNI.MsmqQueue_open(Native Method)

at org.apache.camel.component.msmq.native_support.MsmqQueue.open(MsmqQueue.java:41)

at org.apache.camel.component.msmq.MsmqProducer.openConnection(MsmqProducer.java:111)

at org.apache.camel.component.msmq.MsmqProducer.process(MsmqProducer.java:55)

at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor$1.doInProducer(SendProcessor.java:65)

at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor$1.doInProducer(SendProcessor.java:62)

at org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doInProducer(ProducerCache.java:142)

at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:62)

at org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.process(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:52)

at org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processExchange(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:186)

at org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processErrorHandler(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:155)

at org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:88)

at org.apache.camel.processor.DefaultErrorHandler.process(DefaultErrorHandler.java:49)

at org.apache.camel.processor.DefaultChannel.process(DefaultChannel.java:148)

at org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.processNext(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:54)

at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.process(DelegateProcessor.java:48)

at org.apache.camel.component.jms.EndpointMessageListener.onMessage(EndpointMessageListener.java:83)

... 9 more

===================================================

Here is the my camel-context.xml

<to uri="msmq:DIRECT=OS:Dynamics
                            public$
                            foo"/>

What could be causing the issues? Please advise..

• 11. Re: Trying to Bride MSMQ - > ACTIVEMQ?
                              davsclaus

You gotta use google and and see seek information about how to connect to MSMQ from Java. And use google to search that error message.

Maybe you need to configure MSMQ to allow access to its queue and/or setup some username/password etc.

• 12. Re: Trying to Bride MSMQ - > ACTIVEMQ?
                                aboyz

Yeah,

I thought it was a permission issues, but i set it up as a public queue, and gave anyone and anonymous full permission access. So I don't think it is a access issues on the MSMQ. I'm wondering if the msmq . dll I compiled is not working..

But thanks for your help. I will search for google for more info.

• 13. Re: Trying to Bride MSMQ - > ACTIVEMQ?
                                  davsclaus

Do you really need to compile the .dll? It should be shipped from Microsoft directly as part of the their MS MQ product.

Are you not referring to compiling the java code? It usually works but you can also grab the .jars from the FUSE maven repos:

http://repo.fusesource.com/

Maybe you need to install some MS MQ client or whatever on the PC where you try to connect from.

• 14. Re: Trying to Bride MSMQ - > ACTIVEMQ?
                                    aboyz

missing camel-parent-2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT.jar?

Hi, anyone know how to create a camel-parent-2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT.jar file?

I went into the parent/ directory and did a mvn install, the build was good, but why it didn't create a .jar file in my repository? anyone know how to get one? or compile one?

site:attach-descriptor {execution: default-attach-descriptor}

Installing C:\camel-fuse-trunk\parent\pom.xml to C:\Users\kimw\.m

2\repository\org\apache\camel\camel-parent\2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT\camel-parent-2.x-fu

se-SNAPSHOT.pom

-

BUILD SUCCESSFUL

-

Total time: 3 seconds

Finished at: Wed Jul 22 10:36:58 PDT 2009

Final Memory: 9M/17M

-

1 2 Previous Next