3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 14, 2011 9:21 PM by Willem Jiang

Difference on webservice invocations

Rogelio Sevilla Novice

Good day

Sorry if this is too basic, i'm still learning Fuse ESB and Osgi :-P

I have a question that honestly i havent been able to answer.  I have a client app that invoques a webservice succesfully doing this

SOAPService ss = new SOAPService();

Greeter greeter = ss.getSoapPort();

System.out.println(greeter.sayHi("Calling success!!"));

*My client spring file has this code:*

And my server spring file has this code

Everything works great (thanks to mr. Freeman and Willem by the way ), but I would like to add a property on the client app side using spring, so I uncomment the next line from the spring file on the client :

And I add this property on my client POJO  (I don't even use it, I just declare it)

private Greeter servidorWsdl;

public Greeter getServidorWsdl() {

return servidorWsdl;

public void setServidorWsdl(Greeter servidorWsdl) {

this.servidorWsdl = servidorWsdl;

The moment I update my client bundle with the spring line uncommented on the fuse esb, the fuse esb throws this exception

Exception in thread "SpringOsgiExtenderThread-20" org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'clienteWsdl' defined in URL bundleentry://222.fwk7318012/META-INF/spring/beans.xml: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'servidorProxy' while setting bean property 'servidorWsdl'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'servidorProxy': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Could not find definition for service {mycompany.osgi_wsdl_first}GreeterService

Am I missing something else???