3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2013 5:54 AM by milanmilas

FMC Console and mq-web-console - can't login

milanmilas

I have installed  mq-web-console on ESB on Machine A and was able to access it with:

http://localhost:8181/activemqweb

After adding ESB from machine A to the Fabric on Machine B mq-web-console is not there

anymore so have created profile with mq-web-console on machine A:

fabric:profile-create --parents mq mq-console

fabric:profile-edit -f mq-web-console mq-console

and using FMC on machine A have assigned it to ESB from Machine B which is now in fabric

Accessing http://localhost:8181/activemqweb on the Machine B I am getting login screen

and error message after trying to login using admin/admin or karaf/karaf:

HTTP ERROR 500

Problem accessing /activemqweb/index.jsp. Reason:

java.lang.SecurityException: Authentication failed

Caused by:

javax.el.ELException: java.lang.SecurityException: Authentication failed

at javax.el.BeanELResolver.getValue(BeanELResolver.java:298)

Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: Authentication failed

at org.apache.karaf.management.JaasAuthenticator.authenticate(JaasAuthenticator.java:101)

at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIServerImpl.doNewClient(RMIServerImpl.java:232)

Caused by: javax.security.auth.login.FailedLoginException: User doesn't exist

at org.fusesource.fabric.jaas.ZookeeperLoginModule.login(ZookeeperLoginModule.java:110)

at org.apache.karaf.jaas.boot.ProxyLoginModule.login(ProxyLoginModule.java:83)

What is the proper way of setting mq-web-console for ESB in fabric and setting user/pass?

Have tried to set new user by jaas:useradd but didnt help.

• 1. Re: FMC Console and mq-web-console - can't login
          stlewis

This question is probably better asked on the MQ forum, as this one is strictly for Fuse Management Console.

If you're on 7.0.2 by default I believe the MQ web console is supposed to authenticate using the "karaf" realm, when you create a fabric that introduces a new higher-priority "karaf" realm that's backed by zookeeper, however if an app is already in the container it sometimes requires doing an osgi:refresh on that app so it picks up the new realm.

• 2. Re: FMC Console and mq-web-console - can't login
            milanmilas

I have created another question in Message Broker forum as suggested.

Tnx for help, but refresh didnt help. I did manage to make it work after playing with jetty.xml file but I was making so many changes on other files as well that I am now not able to make it work on the plain installation.

• 3. Re: FMC Console and mq-web-console - can't login
              milanmilas

system.properties

#

Activemq Webconsole configuration

#

webconsole.jmx.user=admin

webconsole.jmx.password=admin