4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 22, 2014 6:24 PM by sudeepd

Unable to establish the jdbc connection to server..

suri.lakkadi

TEIID40011 Processing exception 'TEIID50072 The username "user" and/or password and/or payload token could not be authenticated by any membership domain.' for session null

Dear,

I started the server in studio. and checked test administration--- OK.. But when testing the JDBC connection it is throwing me the above error.

Please help me to get rid of this error.

Thanks in advance.

Surendar Reddy.

Error.jpg

• 1. Re: Unable to establish the jdbc connection to server..
          rareddy

Which version of the Teiid server are you using? Starting with Teiid 8.8, you need to use "add-user.sh" script in the bin directory of JBoss EAP installation to add a user, then use that user's credentials for JDBC connection.

• 2. Re: Unable to establish the jdbc connection to server..
            suri.lakkadi

Dear Ramesh,

Thanks For Quick Response.

I am using teeid 8.8 for runtime and jBoss epa 6.1.

The problem is solved when I uncommented the following line in teiid-security-users.properties.

"#user=user" to "user=user".

But I am facing different problem again.

I have created a sample teiid project for connecting to MYSQL database table "Employee".

Database connection is fine. When I ping the connection, it is successful.

But When I preview the employee model it  throwing a different error.

[org.teiid.CONNECTOR] (Worker1_QueryProcessorQueue1) Connector worker process failed for atomic-request=LGqgivWk1SCe.0.0.0: org.teiid.translator.TranslatorException: TEIID30481 Failed to find the Connection Factory with JNDI name PREVIEW_40a268ff-1d5a-4cc4-a3b8-852caa5101cf_Sample_sources_MySql. Please check the name or deploy the Connection Factory with specified name

Erro_2.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Surendar Reddy Lakkadi

• 3. Re: Unable to establish the jdbc connection to server..
              rareddy

Surender,

There are two different connections to the database one in the Designer that you used for ping. The other is in the Server that is being used for preview. Some how these two configurations got out of sync and you see an issue on the server. Typically when re-start the Designer or redo the model in designer this issue goes away.

Ramesh..

• 4. Re: Unable to establish the jdbc connection to server..
                sudeepd

One of the things that worked for me was this :

logon to the jboss management console ( point to the 9990 port on the jboss ip), and under subsystems -> connections ->datasources, you should see your data source ( PREVIEW_40a268ff-1d5a-4cc4-a3b8-852caa5101cf_Sample_sources_MySql)

If not, you can create one there, and enable it, and it may work.

This is of course, assuming you tried the restart as ramesh mentioned earlier