8 Replies Latest reply on Apr 30, 2015 10:47 AM by manuel b

Hints needed regard SwitchYard Tools installation

manuel b Newbie

Hi all,

I’ve planned to install SwitchYard 2.0.0.CR1 on top of WildFly 8.1 Final (fresh installation)

And of course I’ll need to install Switchyard Tools with a new Eclipse but I’m having some problems (version compatibility I think).

Tried the following from the installation guide from the link https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/SWITCHYARD/Installation+Guide

Now.. An error appears

NO SOFTWARE SITE FOUND AT jar:file:/<path>/switchyard-tools-2.0.0.CR1.zip!/

This "jar:file:" suffix appeared also if I select a zip file. I also tried renaming the zip in .jar. Nothing changed of course

I also did a lot of tries with other Alpha/Beta versions files but without success..

I’d have a couple of questions:

1. do you see any version incompatibility? Any help/doc link with the preferred tool version to use with SwitchYard 2.0.0.CR1?
      2. for SY 2.0.0.CR1 is Eclipse Kepler 4.3 the suggested release or can I use a more recent one?
      3. is it possible to install switchyard-tools-2.0.0.CR1.zip via URL (which one?) instead of uploading the ZIP?

I’d really appreciate any suggest

Thanks a lot !

Manuel