2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 29, 2015 5:03 PM by Anil Nair Branched to a new discussion.

Teiid Domain mode installation using CLI command

Anil Nair Newbie

Hi,

I am trying to install teiid in domain mode.

I have a jboss cluster(Master and slave) running  by using <jboss-install>/bin/domain.sh

Since my master is bound to an ip address(and not to localhost) the following command does not work

<jboss-install>/bin/jboss-cli.sh --file=scripts/teiid-domain-mode-install.cli

I get the following error

The controller is not available at localhost:9999: java.net.ConnectException: JBAS012174: Could not connect to remote://localhost:9999. The connection failed: JBAS012174: Could not connect to remote://localhost:9999. The connection failed: Connection refused

So  I using the following approach

[appsadm@CLDPOCEP0158 bin]$ ./jboss-cli.sh

You are disconnected at the moment. Type 'connect' to connect to the server or 'help' for the list of supported commands.

[disconnected /] connect 10.95.107.55

[domain@10.95.107.55:9999 /] deploy ~/teiid/teiid-8.11.0.Final/bin/scripts/teiid-domain-mode-install.cli

Unable to extract archive '/home/appsadm/teiid/teiid-8.11.0.Final/bin/scripts/teiid-domain-mode-install.cli' to temporary location

[domain@10.95.107.55:9999 /]

So when i take this approach I get the error marked in red.  So the question is how do you deploy(commands) teiid on a remote jboss server.

Note: when the domain mode master is not bound to an IP then I am able to install teiid using the following command

<jboss-install>/bin/jboss-cli.sh --file=scripts/teiid-domain-mode-install.cli

When I said bound to an IP I meant  my maters hostfile  entries are set to ips

<interface name="management">
                  <inet-address value="${jboss.bind.address.management:10.95.107.55}"/>
              </interface>
              <interface name="public">
                 <inet-address value="${jboss.bind.address:10.95.107.55}"/>
              </interface>
              <interface name="unsecure">
                  <!-- Used for IIOP sockets in the standard configuration.
                       To secure JacORB you need to setup SSL -->
                  <inet-address value="${jboss.bind.address.unsecure:10.95.107.55}"/>
              </interface>

Thanks

Anil