1 2 Previous Next 16 Replies Latest reply on Apr 11, 2017 8:58 AM by ehugonnet

Wildfly 9/10 removing deployments after a certain time

Sven Ulrich Newbie

Hello,

i have got a strange problem.

We are currently using a Wildfly 8 on Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS.

There are some jdbc drivers and jee applications deployed.

Everything runs fine.

Now we want to migrate to a Wildfly 9 or 10.

I have got everything set up. But now to my problem.

I deploy the applications and driver via the web interface.

After a certain time I get the message in the logs that my deployment is obsolete and will be removed.

Ok kinda strange.. If the server wont be stop and started, the apps will still run. But if I have to reboot the wildfly server, the startup fails because it cant find my deployments.

2015-11-19 15:21:50,835 ERROR [org.jboss.as.controller.management-operation] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0013: Operation ("add") failed - address: ([("deployment" => "ifxjdbc_4.10.jar")]) - failure description: "WFLYSRV0137: No deployment content with hash a05c9c2dafec66f0bf32d2bcedc61a0036a5eb13 is available in the deployment content repository for deployment 'ifxjdbc_4.10.jar'. This is a fatal boot error. To correct the problem, either restart with the --admin-only switch set and use the CLI to install the missing content or remove it from the configuration, or remove the deployment from the xml configuration file and restart."
      2015-11-19 15:21:50,840 FATAL [org.jboss.as.server] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYSRV0056: Server boot has failed in an unrecoverable manner; exiting. See previous messages for details.

If have tested it on both the latest 9er and 10er version of wildfly.

I appreciate your help, if you need more information just ask me.

1 2 Previous Next