1 2 3 Previous Next 33 Replies Latest reply on Mar 20, 2016 1:15 PM by wdfink

I am trying to install Jboss AS7 on the linux 7.2

ggorantla1979

I am getting below error while executing the below command could some please help me on the below error?

[jboss01@acs-dev01 bin]$ ./domain.sh

=========================================================================

JBoss Bootstrap Environment

JBOSS_HOME: /dev01/Software/jboss-as-7.0.0.Final/bin

JAVA: /dev01/Software/jdk1.8.0_73/bin/java

JAVA_OPTS: -server -Xms64m -Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -Dorg.jboss.resolver.warning=true -Dsun.rmi.dgc.client.gcInterval=3600000 -Dsun.rmi.dgc.server.gcInterval=3600000 -Djboss.modules.lockless=true

Error: Unable to access jarfile /dev01/Software/jboss-as-7.0.0.Final/bin/jboss-modules.jar

[jboss01@acs-dev01 bin]$

• 1. Re: I am trying to install Jboss AS7 on the linux 7.2
          wdfink

Seems a problem with UNIX permissions. Did you unzip JBoss and start as the saem user?

Also you should consider to use Wildfly as AS7 is old and WildFly is the successor.

• 2. Re: I am trying to install Jboss AS7 on the linux 7.2
            ctomc

In any case your setup wont work, as you are trying to run AS7 with JDK8 which is not compatible option.

To run it with JDK8 you will need to use WildFly 8.1 or newer or use JDK7 for AS7.

• 3. Re: I am trying to install Jboss AS7 on the linux 7.2
              ggorantla1979

Could you please let us know which version of the below do we need to install?

8.1.0Final  

Java EE7 Full & Web Distribution   LGPL 124 MB ZIP

111 MB TGZ

Application Server Source Code     LGPL 30 MB ZIP

17 MB TGZ

• 4. Re: I am trying to install Jboss AS7 on the linux 7.2
                ctomc

not sources,

but when i said 8.1 or newer, i would definitly recommend you newer, currently latest is 10.0.0.Final

this is the direct link http://download.jboss.org/wildfly/10.0.0.Final/wildfly-10.0.0.Final.tar.gz

• 5. Re: I am trying to install Jboss AS7 on the linux 7.2
                  ggorantla1979

Hi,

I have installed the 10.0.0Final ...........but still i am getting below error...Could you please let me know do i need to change any XML files or configuration files? My java version is 8 does it support or i have to downgrade to Java 7?Please suggest?

WARNING JBOSS_HOME may be pointing to a different installation - unpredictable results may occur.

JBOSS_HOME: /dev01/Software/wildfly-10.0.0.Final/bin

JAVA: java

JAVA_OPTS: -server -Xms64m -Xmx512m -XX:MaxMetaspaceSize=256m -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -Djboss.modules.system.pkgs=org.jboss.byteman -Djava.awt.headless=true

Error: Unable to access jarfile /dev01/Software/wildfly-10.0.0.Final/bin/jboss-modules.jar

[jboss01@acs-dev01 bin]$

• 6. Re: I am trying to install Jboss AS7 on the linux 7.2
                    ggorantla1979

when i coped the jboss-modules.jar to the $JBOSS_HOME/bin  i am getting below error

WARNING JBOSS_HOME may be pointing to a different installation - unpredictable results may occur.

JAVA: /dev01/Software/jdk1.8.0_73/bin/java

JAVA_OPTS: -server -Xms64m -Xmx512m -XX:MaxMetaspaceSize=256m -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -Djboss.modules.system.pkgs=org.jboss.byteman -Djava.awt.headless=true

• org.jboss.modules.ModuleNotFoundException: org.jboss.as.process-controller:main

at org.jboss.modules.ModuleLoader.loadModule(ModuleLoader.java:223)

at org.jboss.modules.Main.main(Main.java:396)

• 7. Re: I am trying to install Jboss AS7 on the linux 7.2
                      ggorantla1979

Hi,

I have downgrade it to Java 7............i am getting below error

JAVA: /usr/jdk1.7.0_80/bin/java

Unrecognized VM option 'MaxMetaspaceSize=256m'

Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.

Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

[jboss01@acs-dev01 bin]$

• 8. Re: I am trying to install Jboss AS7 on the linux 7.2
                        ggorantla1979

Can some please help?

• 9. Re: I am trying to install Jboss AS7 on the linux 7.2
                          wdfink

-XX:MaxMetaspaceSize is a Java8 JVM option, but you are using1.7.0_80.

So not a surprise that it will not work

If you remove that option from the domain.conf you will find out that you run into

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/jboss/modules/Main : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

As WildFly 10 requirement is Java8, Java7 is EOL anyway.

So no downgrade possible!!

• 10. Re: I am trying to install Jboss AS7 on the linux 7.2
                            ggorantla1979

I mean  i have to downgrade to Java 6?

• 11. Re: I am trying to install Jboss AS7 on the linux 7.2
                              ggorantla1979

Or  AS WildFly 10?

• 12. Re: I am trying to install Jboss AS7 on the linux 7.2
                                wdfink

If you use WildFly10 you need Java8 to run it as the server is compiled with Java8, for Java8 and uses Java8 features which are not supported in Java7 or earlier.

If you want to use Java7 you need to go back to WildFly9 which can run with Java7 JVM

• 13. Re: I am trying to install Jboss AS7 on the linux 7.2
                                  ggorantla1979

Could you please send me the URL to download?

• 14. Re: I am trying to install Jboss AS7 on the linux 7.2
                                    ggorantla1979

when i run the ./domain.sh it's hanging on the below step

jboss01@acs-dev01 bin]$ ./domain.sh

JBOSS_HOME: /dev01/Software/wildfly-9.0.2.Final

JAVA: java

JAVA_OPTS: -server -Xms64m -Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -Djboss.modules.system.pkgs=org.jboss.byteman -Djava.awt.headless=true

16:05:28,801 INFO  [org.jboss.modules] (main) JBoss Modules version 1.4.3.Final

16:05:28,940 INFO  [org.jboss.as.process.Host Controller.status] (main) WFLYPC0018: Starting process 'Host Controller'

[Host Controller] 16:05:29,459 INFO  [org.jboss.modules] (main) JBoss Modules version 1.4.3.Final

[Host Controller] 16:05:29,609 INFO  [org.jboss.msc] (main) JBoss MSC version 1.2.6.Final

[Host Controller] 16:05:29,654 INFO  [org.jboss.as] (MSC service thread 1-1) WFLYSRV0049: WildFly Full 9.0.2.Final (WildFly Core 1.0.2.Final) starting

[Host Controller] 16:05:30,483 INFO  [org.xnio] (MSC service thread 1-2) XNIO version 3.3.1.Final

[Host Controller] 16:05:30,487 INFO  [org.jboss.as.host.controller] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYHC0003: Creating http management service using network interface (management) port (9990) securePort (-1)

[Host Controller] 16:05:30,502 INFO  [org.xnio.nio] (MSC service thread 1-2) XNIO NIO Implementation Version 3.3.1.Final

[Host Controller] 16:05:30,542 INFO  [org.jboss.remoting] (MSC service thread 1-2) JBoss Remoting version 4.0.9.Final

[Host Controller] 16:05:30,578 INFO  [org.jboss.as.remoting] (MSC service thread 1-2) WFLYRMT0001: Listening on 127.0.0.1:9999

[Host Controller] 16:05:32,044 INFO  [org.jboss.as.controller.management-deprecated] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0028: Attribute 'job-repository-type' in the resource at address '/profile=default/subsystem=batch' is deprecated, and may be removed in future version. See the attribute description in the output of the read-resource-description operation to learn more about the deprecation.

[Host Controller] 16:05:32,046 INFO  [org.jboss.as.controller.management-deprecated] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0028: Attribute 'enabled' in the resource at address '/profile=default/subsystem=datasources/data-source=ExampleDS' is deprecated, and may be removed in future version. See the attribute description in the output of the read-resource-description operation to learn more about the deprecation.

[Host Controller] 16:05:32,108 INFO  [org.jboss.as.controller.management-deprecated] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0028: Attribute 'job-repository-type' in the resource at address '/profile=ha/subsystem=batch' is deprecated, and may be removed in future version. See the attribute description in the output of the read-resource-description operation to learn more about the deprecation.

[Host Controller] 16:05:32,110 INFO  [org.jboss.as.controller.management-deprecated] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0028: Attribute 'enabled' in the resource at address '/profile=ha/subsystem=datasources/data-source=ExampleDS' is deprecated, and may be removed in future version. See the attribute description in the output of the read-resource-description operation to learn more about the deprecation.

[Host Controller] 16:05:32,146 INFO  [org.jboss.as.controller.management-deprecated] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0028: Attribute 'default-stack' in the resource at address '/profile=ha/subsystem=jgroups' is deprecated, and may be removed in future version. See the attribute description in the output of the read-resource-description operation to learn more about the deprecation.

[Host Controller] 16:05:32,173 INFO  [org.jboss.as.controller.management-deprecated] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0028: Attribute 'job-repository-type' in the resource at address '/profile=full/subsystem=batch' is deprecated, and may be removed in future version. See the attribute description in the output of the read-resource-description operation to learn more about the deprecation.

[Host Controller] 16:05:32,176 INFO  [org.jboss.as.controller.management-deprecated] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0028: Attribute 'enabled' in the resource at address '/profile=full/subsystem=datasources/data-source=ExampleDS' is deprecated, and may be removed in future version. See the attribute description in the output of the read-resource-description operation to learn more about the deprecation.

[Host Controller] 16:05:32,218 INFO  [org.jboss.as.controller.management-deprecated] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0028: Attribute 'job-repository-type' in the resource at address '/profile=full-ha/subsystem=batch' is deprecated, and may be removed in future version. See the attribute description in the output of the read-resource-description operation to learn more about the deprecation.

[Host Controller] 16:05:32,219 INFO  [org.jboss.as.controller.management-deprecated] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0028: Attribute 'enabled' in the resource at address '/profile=full-ha/subsystem=datasources/data-source=ExampleDS' is deprecated, and may be removed in future version. See the attribute description in the output of the read-resource-description operation to learn more about the deprecation.

[Host Controller] 16:05:32,231 INFO  [org.jboss.as.controller.management-deprecated] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0028: Attribute 'default-stack' in the resource at address '/profile=full-ha/subsystem=jgroups' is deprecated, and may be removed in future version. See the attribute description in the output of the read-resource-description operation to learn more about the deprecation.

[Host Controller] 16:05:33,001 INFO  [org.jboss.as.host.controller] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYHC0023: Starting server server-one

16:05:33,049 INFO  [org.jboss.as.process.Server:server-one.status] (ProcessController-threads - 3) WFLYPC0018: Starting process 'Server:server-one'

[Server:server-one] 16:05:33,529 INFO  [org.jboss.modules] (main) JBoss Modules version 1.4.3.Final

[Server:server-one] 16:05:33,764 INFO  [org.jboss.msc] (main) JBoss MSC version 1.2.6.Final

[Server:server-one] 16:05:33,842 INFO  [org.jboss.as] (MSC service thread 1-3) WFLYSRV0049: WildFly Full 9.0.2.Final (WildFly Core 1.0.2.Final) starting

[Server:server-one] 16:05:33,909 INFO  [org.xnio] (MSC service thread 1-1) XNIO version 3.3.1.Final

[Server:server-one] 16:05:33,918 INFO  [org.xnio.nio] (MSC service thread 1-1) XNIO NIO Implementation Version 3.3.1.Final

[Server:server-one] 16:05:33,945 INFO  [org.jboss.remoting] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBoss Remoting version 4.0.9.Final

[Host Controller] 16:05:34,439 INFO  [org.jboss.as.host.controller] (Remoting "master:MANAGEMENT" task-4) WFLYHC0021: Server [Server:server-one] connected using connection [Channel ID 76fa0fa7 (inbound) of Remoting connection 2290434c to /127.0.0.1:14913]

[Host Controller] 16:05:34,470 INFO  [org.jboss.as.host.controller] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYHC0023: Starting server server-two

[Host Controller] 16:05:34,492 INFO  [org.jboss.as.host.controller] (server-registration-threads - 1) WFLYHC0020: Registering server server-one

16:05:34,559 INFO  [org.jboss.as.process.Server:server-two.status] (ProcessController-threads - 3) WFLYPC0018: Starting process 'Server:server-two'

[Server:server-two] 16:05:35,426 INFO  [org.jboss.modules] (main) JBoss Modules version 1.4.3.Final

[Server:server-two] 16:05:35,779 INFO  [org.jboss.msc] (main) JBoss MSC version 1.2.6.Final

[Server:server-two] 16:05:35,937 INFO  [org.jboss.as] (MSC service thread 1-4) WFLYSRV0049: WildFly Full 9.0.2.Final (WildFly Core 1.0.2.Final) starting

[Server:server-two] 16:05:36,052 INFO  [org.xnio] (MSC service thread 1-4) XNIO version 3.3.1.Final

[Server:server-two] 16:05:36,074 INFO  [org.xnio.nio] (MSC service thread 1-4) XNIO NIO Implementation Version 3.3.1.Final

[Server:server-two] 16:05:36,100 INFO  [org.jboss.remoting] (MSC service thread 1-4) JBoss Remoting version 4.0.9.Final

[Server:server-one] 16:05:36,168 INFO  [org.jboss.as.controller.management-deprecated] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 28) WFLYCTL0028: Attribute 'enabled' in the resource at address '/subsystem=datasources/data-source=ExampleDS' is deprecated, and may be removed in future version. See the attribute description in the output of the read-resource-description operation to learn more about the deprecation.

[Server:server-one] 16:05:36,171 INFO  [org.jboss.as.controller.management-deprecated] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 9) WFLYCTL0028: Attribute 'job-repository-type' in the resource at address '/subsystem=batch' is deprecated, and may be removed in future version. See the attribute description in the output of the read-resource-description operation to learn more about the deprecation.

[Server:server-one] 16:05:36,373 INFO  [org.jboss.as.webservices] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 34) WFLYWS0002: Activating WebServices Extension

[Server:server-one] 16:05:36,420 INFO  [org.wildfly.extension.undertow] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 35) WFLYUT0003: Undertow 1.2.9.Final starting

[Server:server-one] 16:05:36,421 INFO  [org.wildfly.extension.undertow] (MSC service thread 1-2) WFLYUT0003: Undertow 1.2.9.Final starting

[Server:server-one] 16:05:36,431 INFO  [org.wildfly.extension.undertow] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 35) WFLYUT0014: Creating file handler for path /dev01/Software/wildfly-9.0.2.Final/welcome-content

[Server:server-one] 16:05:36,476 INFO  [org.jboss.as.security] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 38) WFLYSEC0002: Activating Security Subsystem

[Server:server-one] 16:05:36,481 INFO  [org.jboss.as.security] (MSC service thread 1-4) WFLYSEC0001: Current PicketBox version=4.9.2.Final

[Server:server-one] 16:05:36,485 WARN  [org.jboss.as.txn] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 36) WFLYTX0013: Node identifier property is set to the default value. Please make sure it is unique.

[Host Controller] 16:05:36,779 INFO  [org.jboss.as.host.controller] (Remoting "master:MANAGEMENT" task-8) WFLYHC0021: Server [Server:server-two] connected using connection [Channel ID 39ce6499 (inbound) of Remoting connection 370da759 to /127.0.0.1:56778]

[Server:server-one] 16:05:36,816 INFO  [org.jboss.as.clustering.infinispan] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 55) WFLYCLINF0001: Activating Infinispan subsystem.

[Server:server-one] 16:05:36,822 INFO  [org.wildfly.extension.io] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 56) WFLYIO001: Worker 'default' has auto-configured to 4 core threads with 32 task threads based on your 2 available processors

[Server:server-one] 16:05:36,832 INFO  [org.jboss.as.jsf] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 48) WFLYJSF0007: Activated the following JSF Implementations: [main]

[Server:server-one] 16:05:36,876 INFO  [org.jboss.as.naming] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 44) WFLYNAM0001: Activating Naming Subsystem

[Server:server-one] 16:05:36,877 INFO  [org.wildfly.iiop.openjdk] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 54) WFLYIIOP0001: Activating IIOP Subsystem

[Server:server-one] 16:05:36,886 INFO  [org.jboss.as.naming] (MSC service thread 1-4) WFLYNAM0003: Starting Naming Service

[Server:server-one] 16:05:36,929 INFO  [org.jboss.as.connector.subsystems.datasources] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 59) WFLYJCA0004: Deploying JDBC-compliant driver class org.h2.Driver (version 1.3)

[Server:server-one] 16:05:36,963 INFO  [org.jboss.as.connector] (MSC service thread 1-4) WFLYJCA0009: Starting JCA Subsystem (IronJacamar 1.2.5.Final)

[Host Controller] 16:05:37,053 INFO  [org.jboss.as.host.controller] (server-registration-threads - 1) WFLYHC0020: Registering server server-two

[Host Controller] 16:05:37,055 INFO  [org.jboss.as] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYSRV0060: Http management interface listening on http://127.0.0.1:9990/management

[Host Controller] 16:05:37,055 INFO  [org.jboss.as] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYSRV0051: Admin console listening on http://127.0.0.1:9990

[Host Controller] 16:05:37,055 INFO  [org.jboss.as] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYSRV0025: WildFly Full 9.0.2.Final (WildFly Core 1.0.2.Final) (Host Controller) started in 8023ms - Started 50 of 52 services (15 services are lazy, passive or on-demand)

[Server:server-one] 16:05:37,194 INFO  [org.jboss.as.connector.deployers.jdbc] (MSC service thread 1-3) WFLYJCA0018: Started Driver service with driver-name = h2

[Server:server-one] 16:05:37,195 INFO  [org.jboss.as.mail.extension] (MSC service thread 1-3) WFLYMAIL0001: Bound mail session [java:jboss/mail/Default]

[Server:server-one] 16:05:37,198 INFO  [org.wildfly.extension.undertow] (MSC service thread 1-3) WFLYUT0012: Started server default-server.

[Server:server-one] 16:05:37,305 INFO  [org.wildfly.extension.undertow] (MSC service thread 1-1) WFLYUT0018: Host default-host starting

[Server:server-one] 16:05:37,688 INFO  [org.wildfly.extension.undertow] (MSC service thread 1-3) WFLYUT0006: Undertow HTTP listener default listening on /127.0.0.1:8080

[Server:server-one] 16:05:38,004 INFO  [org.jboss.as.connector.subsystems.datasources] (MSC service thread 1-2) WFLYJCA0001: Bound data source [java:jboss/datasources/ExampleDS]

[Server:server-one] 16:05:38,895 INFO  [org.jboss.ws.common.management] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBWS022052: Starting JBoss Web Services - Stack CXF Server 5.0.0.Final

[Server:server-one] 16:05:38,955 INFO  [org.wildfly.iiop.openjdk] (MSC service thread 1-4) WFLYIIOP0009: CORBA ORB Service started

[Server:server-two] 16:05:39,339 INFO  [org.jboss.as.controller.management-deprecated] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 29) WFLYCTL0028: Attribute 'enabled' in the resource at address '/subsystem=datasources/data-source=ExampleDS' is deprecated, and may be removed in future version. See the attribute description in the output of the read-resource-description operation to learn more about the deprecation.

[Server:server-two] 16:05:39,344 INFO  [org.jboss.as.controller.management-deprecated] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 31) WFLYCTL0028: Attribute 'job-repository-type' in the resource at address '/subsystem=batch' is deprecated, and may be removed in future version. See the attribute description in the output of the read-resource-description operation to learn more about the deprecation.

[Server:server-two] 16:05:39,430 INFO  [org.jboss.as.webservices] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 34) WFLYWS0002: Activating WebServices Extension

[Server:server-two] 16:05:39,435 WARN  [org.jboss.as.txn] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 36) WFLYTX0013: Node identifier property is set to the default value. Please make sure it is unique.

[Server:server-two] 16:05:39,449 INFO  [org.jboss.as.naming] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 44) WFLYNAM0001: Activating Naming Subsystem

[Server:server-two] 16:05:39,440 INFO  [org.jboss.as.security] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 38) WFLYSEC0002: Activating Security Subsystem

[Server:server-two] 16:05:39,469 INFO  [org.jboss.as.jsf] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 48) WFLYJSF0007: Activated the following JSF Implementations: [main]

[Server:server-two] 16:05:39,514 INFO  [org.jboss.as.clustering.infinispan] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 55) WFLYCLINF0001: Activating Infinispan subsystem.

[Server:server-two] 16:05:39,527 INFO  [org.wildfly.extension.undertow] (MSC service thread 1-2) WFLYUT0003: Undertow 1.2.9.Final starting

[Server:server-two] 16:05:39,530 INFO  [org.wildfly.extension.io] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 56) WFLYIO001: Worker 'default' has auto-configured to 4 core threads with 32 task threads based on your 2 available processors

[Server:server-two] 16:05:39,535 INFO  [org.wildfly.iiop.openjdk] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 54) WFLYIIOP0001: Activating IIOP Subsystem

[Server:server-two] 16:05:39,528 INFO  [org.wildfly.extension.undertow] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 35) WFLYUT0003: Undertow 1.2.9.Final starting

[Server:server-two] 16:05:39,556 INFO  [org.jboss.as.connector.subsystems.datasources] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 59) WFLYJCA0004: Deploying JDBC-compliant driver class org.h2.Driver (version 1.3)

[Server:server-two] 16:05:39,814 INFO  [org.jboss.as.connector] (MSC service thread 1-2) WFLYJCA0009: Starting JCA Subsystem (IronJacamar 1.2.5.Final)

[Server:server-two] 16:05:40,020 INFO  [org.jboss.as.security] (MSC service thread 1-4) WFLYSEC0001: Current PicketBox version=4.9.2.Final

[Server:server-two] 16:05:40,025 INFO  [org.jboss.as.naming] (MSC service thread 1-2) WFLYNAM0003: Starting Naming Service

[Server:server-two] 16:05:40,027 INFO  [org.jboss.as.mail.extension] (MSC service thread 1-1) WFLYMAIL0001: Bound mail session [java:jboss/mail/Default]

[Server:server-two] 16:05:40,045 INFO  [org.wildfly.extension.undertow] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 35) WFLYUT0014: Creating file handler for path /dev01/Software/wildfly-9.0.2.Final/welcome-content

[Server:server-two] 16:05:40,063 INFO  [org.jboss.as.connector.deployers.jdbc] (MSC service thread 1-3) WFLYJCA0018: Started Driver service with driver-name = h2

[Server:server-two] 16:05:40,325 INFO  [org.wildfly.extension.undertow] (MSC service thread 1-2) WFLYUT0012: Started server default-server.

[Server:server-two] 16:05:40,329 INFO  [org.wildfly.extension.undertow] (MSC service thread 1-2) WFLYUT0018: Host default-host starting

[Server:server-two] 16:05:40,354 INFO  [org.wildfly.extension.undertow] (MSC service thread 1-2) WFLYUT0006: Undertow HTTP listener default listening on /127.0.0.1:8230

[Server:server-two] 16:05:40,715 INFO  [org.wildfly.iiop.openjdk] (MSC service thread 1-1) WFLYIIOP0009: CORBA ORB Service started

[Server:server-two] 16:05:41,156 INFO  [org.jboss.as.connector.subsystems.datasources] (MSC service thread 1-1) WFLYJCA0001: Bound data source [java:jboss/datasources/ExampleDS]

[Server:server-two] 16:05:41,185 INFO  [org.jboss.ws.common.management] (MSC service thread 1-4) JBWS022052: Starting JBoss Web Services - Stack CXF Server 5.0.0.Final

[Server:server-one] 16:05:41,455 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) HQ221000: live server is starting with configuration HornetQ Configuration (clustered=false,backup=false,sharedStore=true,journalDirectory=/dev01/Software/wildfly-9.0.2.Final/domain/servers/server-one/data/messagingjournal,bindingsDirectory=/dev01/Software/wildfly-9.0.2.Final/domain/servers/server-one/data/messagingbindings,largeMessagesDirectory=/dev01/Software/wildfly-9.0.2.Final/domain/servers/server-one/data/messaginglargemessages,pagingDirectory=/dev01/Software/wildfly-9.0.2.Final/domain/servers/server-one/data/messagingpaging)

[Server:server-one] 16:05:41,458 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) HQ221006: Waiting to obtain live lock

[Server:server-two] 16:05:41,473 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) HQ221000: live server is starting with configuration HornetQ Configuration (clustered=false,backup=false,sharedStore=true,journalDirectory=/dev01/Software/wildfly-9.0.2.Final/domain/servers/server-two/data/messagingjournal,bindingsDirectory=/dev01/Software/wildfly-9.0.2.Final/domain/servers/server-two/data/messagingbindings,largeMessagesDirectory=/dev01/Software/wildfly-9.0.2.Final/domain/servers/server-two/data/messaginglargemessages,pagingDirectory=/dev01/Software/wildfly-9.0.2.Final/domain/servers/server-two/data/messagingpaging)

[Server:server-two] 16:05:41,475 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) HQ221006: Waiting to obtain live lock

[Server:server-one] 16:05:41,490 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) HQ221012: Using AIO Journal

[Server:server-two] 16:05:41,504 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) HQ221012: Using AIO Journal

[Server:server-one] 16:05:41,526 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) HQ221043: Adding protocol support CORE

[Server:server-one] 16:05:41,530 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) HQ221043: Adding protocol support AMQP

[Server:server-one] 16:05:41,533 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) HQ221043: Adding protocol support STOMP

[Server:server-two] 16:05:41,539 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) HQ221043: Adding protocol support CORE

[Server:server-two] 16:05:41,543 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) HQ221043: Adding protocol support AMQP

[Server:server-two] 16:05:41,545 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) HQ221043: Adding protocol support STOMP

[Server:server-one] 16:05:41,576 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) HQ221034: Waiting to obtain live lock

[Server:server-one] 16:05:41,576 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) HQ221035: Live Server Obtained live lock

[Server:server-two] 16:05:41,577 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) HQ221034: Waiting to obtain live lock

[Server:server-two] 16:05:41,577 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) HQ221035: Live Server Obtained live lock

[Server:server-two] 16:05:41,742 INFO  [org.jboss.messaging] (MSC service thread 1-4) WFLYMSG0016: Registered HTTP upgrade for hornetq-remoting protocol handled by http-acceptor-throughput acceptor

[Server:server-two] 16:05:41,743 INFO  [org.jboss.messaging] (MSC service thread 1-1) WFLYMSG0016: Registered HTTP upgrade for hornetq-remoting protocol handled by http-acceptor acceptor

[Server:server-one] 16:05:41,950 INFO  [org.jboss.messaging] (MSC service thread 1-4) WFLYMSG0016: Registered HTTP upgrade for hornetq-remoting protocol handled by http-acceptor-throughput acceptor

[Server:server-one] 16:05:41,952 INFO  [org.jboss.messaging] (MSC service thread 1-1) WFLYMSG0016: Registered HTTP upgrade for hornetq-remoting protocol handled by http-acceptor acceptor

[Server:server-one] 16:05:42,011 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) HQ221007: Server is now live

[Server:server-one] 16:05:42,011 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) HQ221001: HornetQ Server version 2.4.7.Final (2.4.7.Final, 124) [d8e28503-e703-11e5-b78a-41d5d32d90ee]

[Server:server-one] 16:05:42,020 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) HQ221003: trying to deploy queue jms.queue.ExpiryQueue

[Server:server-two] 16:05:42,029 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) HQ221007: Server is now live

[Server:server-two] 16:05:42,029 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) HQ221001: HornetQ Server version 2.4.7.Final (2.4.7.Final, 124) [d8e89fa4-e703-11e5-a33e-772fd0fad7a9]

[Server:server-two] 16:05:42,095 INFO  [org.jboss.as.messaging] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) WFLYMSG0002: Bound messaging object to jndi name java:jboss/exported/jms/RemoteConnectionFactory

[Server:server-two] 16:05:42,170 INFO  [org.jboss.as.connector.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-3) WFLYJCA0007: Registered connection factory java:/JmsXA

[Server:server-one] 16:05:42,177 INFO  [org.jboss.as.connector.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-1) WFLYJCA0007: Registered connection factory java:/JmsXA

[Server:server-two] 16:05:42,165 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 64) HQ221003: trying to deploy queue jms.queue.DLQ

[Server:server-one] 16:05:42,191 INFO  [org.jboss.as.messaging] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 64) WFLYMSG0002: Bound messaging object to jndi name java:/ConnectionFactory

[Server:server-one] 16:05:42,192 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 65) HQ221003: trying to deploy queue jms.queue.DLQ

[Server:server-one] 16:05:42,207 INFO  [org.jboss.as.messaging] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 63) WFLYMSG0002: Bound messaging object to jndi name java:jboss/exported/jms/RemoteConnectionFactory

[Server:server-two] 16:05:42,216 INFO  [org.hornetq.ra] (MSC service thread 1-3) HornetQ resource adaptor started

[Server:server-two] 16:05:42,216 INFO  [org.jboss.as.connector.services.resourceadapters.ResourceAdapterActivatorService$ResourceAdapterActivator] (MSC service thread 1-3) IJ020002: Deployed: file://RaActivatorhornetq-ra

[Server:server-two] 16:05:42,217 INFO  [org.jboss.as.connector.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-3) WFLYJCA0002: Bound JCA ConnectionFactory [java:/JmsXA]

[Server:server-two] 16:05:42,218 INFO  [org.jboss.as.messaging] (MSC service thread 1-3) WFLYMSG0002: Bound messaging object to jndi name java:jboss/DefaultJMSConnectionFactory

[Server:server-one] 16:05:42,221 INFO  [org.hornetq.ra] (MSC service thread 1-1) HornetQ resource adaptor started

[Server:server-one] 16:05:42,222 INFO  [org.jboss.as.connector.services.resourceadapters.ResourceAdapterActivatorService$ResourceAdapterActivator] (MSC service thread 1-1) IJ020002: Deployed: file://RaActivatorhornetq-ra

[Server:server-one] 16:05:42,223 INFO  [org.jboss.as.connector.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-1) WFLYJCA0002: Bound JCA ConnectionFactory [java:/JmsXA]

[Server:server-one] 16:05:42,223 INFO  [org.jboss.as.messaging] (MSC service thread 1-1) WFLYMSG0002: Bound messaging object to jndi name java:jboss/DefaultJMSConnectionFactory

[Server:server-two] 16:05:42,375 INFO  [org.jboss.as.messaging] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 65) WFLYMSG0002: Bound messaging object to jndi name java:/ConnectionFactory

[Server:server-two] 16:05:42,375 INFO  [org.hornetq.core.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 63) HQ221003: trying to deploy queue jms.queue.ExpiryQueue

[Server:server-one] 16:05:42,907 INFO  [org.jboss.as] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYSRV0025: WildFly Full 9.0.2.Final (WildFly Core 1.0.2.Final) started in 9789ms - Started 230 of 404 services (218 services are lazy, passive or on-demand)

[Server:server-two] 16:05:43,139 INFO  [org.jboss.as] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYSRV0025: WildFly Full 9.0.2.Final (WildFly Core 1.0.2.Final) started in 8452ms - Started 230 of 404 services (218 services are lazy, passive or on-demand)

1 2 3 Previous Next