1 2 3 Previous Next 39 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2017 11:32 AM by antoine decamps

Application succesfully deployed, but cannot access the local URL

antoine decamps Newbie

Hello,

I am migrating an application from tomEE to JBoss EAP7 and Im encoutering some problems.

I've recently deployed two web applications on JBoss EAP 7. However when I try to access them like I can access localhotst:8080/jboss-helloworld.

I just get a "404 not found" for localhost:8080/xa-cms-admin/ and "Forbidden" for lcaolhost:8080/xa-cms-wli/

While HelloWorld and Numberguess quickstarts are working.

My war files' names are xa-cms-admin.war and xa-cms-wli.war and I have the following configuration in both pom.xml (only the name change slightly between admin and wli) :

I do not know if the runtime names I put in the management console are relevant or not:

• Runtime name: xa-cms-wli.war
      • Runtime name: xa-cms-admin

I don't know why I put war on one and not on the other but it worked for the deployment...

<plugin>

<groupId>org.wildfly.plugins</groupId>

<artifactId>wildfly-maven-plugin</artifactId>

<configuration>

<skip>false</skip>

<name>xa-cms-wli</name>

</configuration>

</plugin>

<build>

<finalName>xa-cms-wli</finalName>

</build>

However, when I try to go on localhost:8080/xa-cms-admin or localhost:8080/xa-cms-wli I just get a 404 not found.

Only xa-cms-wli.war repositery and .deployed file are in standalone/deployements, I don't know why the xa-cms-admin.war isn't there...

Don't hesitate to ask if you need more informations.

Please check sreenshots below for more informations.

Best Regards.

Antoine

deploy.pngSans titre.png

Sans titreqsd.pngThis is what happens when I try to set the runtime name to xa-cms-admin.war to do like the xa-cms-wli name since it's in Forbidden status and not in 404.

1 2 3 Previous Next