2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 4, 2017 4:04 AM by mkouba

Definition of parameter org.jboss.weld.conversation.concurrentAccessTimeout not recognized

abdoul.m.zorome

Dear

I am using PrimeFaces 5.3 + Java EE 7 on Glassfish 4.1.1 when I meet a long execution operation. I constantly have this error message which interrupt the execution : WELD-000315: Failed to acquire conversation lock in 1,000 ms for Transient conversation]]

Some investigations suggest to increase the value of parameter org.jboss.weld.conversation.concurrentAccessTimeout of Weld : jsf - File-upload with multiple files fails in Primefaces 5.1 - Stack Overflow

I have an ear and tried it by many ways : weld.properties in WEB-INF/classes/ of web application and in META-INF/ of ejb module, creating system property via glassfish asadmin, creating JVM Options (-Dorg.jboss.weld.conversation.concurrentAccessTimeout=10000), but glassfish does not recognize the new value of the parameter. See : https://docs.jboss.org/weld/reference/latest/en-US/html/configure.html#config-conversation-timeout

The injection of context HttpConversationContext as suggested by some helps does no more work (seems to work with CDI 1.1, but not with weld 2.2.13.Final, which is my version) :

public class ConversationTimeoutDefaultSetter {

@Inject

private HttpConversationContext ctx;

public void conversationInitialized(

@Observes @Initialized(ConversationScoped.class)

ServletRequest payload) {
        ctx
      .setConcurrentAccessTimeout(10000L); // 10 seconds

}

}

Did I miss something?

How to set the new value for parameter org.jboss.weld.conversation.concurrentAccessTimeout ? Any other solution regarding the issue?

Thank you for your help