Jboss uses tomcat primarily for its JSP related work , so if it works with Tomcat, it should mostly work with jboss. for ur case, is ur Utilities package available to the JSP Compiler? Are you getting anything in the logs.
The Utilties package is included. The strange thing is that when I replace the Utilities function call with all the source code, the page seems working.
I have two JSP pages with this problem, one I fixed by replacing the call. Another one has many such calls, I replaced some, still it is not working. So I am wondering if anyone has the similar problem.
I did not get anything related to this from log (not exception). The JSP file has been compile to Java file, but it looks like it cannot compile it into class file.
Thanks for your help,
Never mind, I figured out. The error message is in the serverlet filter, which I forgot to check. Looks like Tomcat does not support JDK 5's Long/long auto-boxing and unboxing. After I fixed that, the page shows fine.