I know we made sure the original code ported all worked on both environments. I have to agree I have not run on Windoze in a while. I suspect most of the issues might be from "test-integration" project, which has been introduced recently and still going though lot of changes.
I say commit the tests with carriage return problems, and last one needs to be investigated as to why in Windoze that is not returning the results as Linux version.
Great, I will commit the line feed fixes today.
As for the issue with getVDBResourcePaths(), I found a bug in the implementation of EmbeddeVDBService.getFileVisibility that would occur on Windows only.
The problem is on line 165, where we attempt to parse out the name of each file in an exploded VDB archive:
String modelName = StringUtil.getFirstToken(StringUtil.getLastToken(pathInVDB, "/"), ".");
The problem is that on Windows, "/" will not be present in the path, since it uses backslashes. We should instead use File.separator here to have platform-generic code:
String modelName = StringUtil.getFirstToken(StringUtil.getLastToken(pathInVDB, File.separator), ".");
I made that change, and had to add the same change to the TestSystemVirtualModel test to ensure we produce the test path correctly. The test now passes on Windows as well as Linux. I will commit this change as well, unless you see any issue here, thanks.