3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 27, 2004 4:11 PM by ben.wang

jboss cache

rupesh_1234

i m new to jBoss cache i m using the TreeCacheAop class and method put which take the node name and map name ,, how do the jBoss cache organize the cache inernelly
      EXAMPLE
      node =/a/b
      map = {(key1 value) (key2 value) }
      will job boss create a key1 and key2 inside the node and put the value or the full map will be placed AS A VALUE OF THE NODE

• 1. Re: jboss cache

If the fqn is /a/b, and say you have a map, then the mapping is something like

/a/b/map/1 (key1, value)
          /a/b/map/2 (key2, value)

In addition, aop will deflate your object graph recursively if value is declared "advisable".

I am currently doing an enhancement of aop in post 1.1 source. I will update the documentation as well.

Cheers,

-Ben

• 2. Re: jboss cache
            rupesh_1234

i thought it will create a key and value pair in this manner inside jBoss caching
            /a/b key1 value1
            /a/b key2 value 2
            wher a and b are the node key1 and key2 are the key from map and value 1 and valu2 is the value from the map
            as i though it will read the map and create key and value pair in side the node b

as per of ur reply its saying that it will create
            a node map which contain the key callled key1 and key2 with values value1 and value2 .
            so the jBoss willbe
            /a/b/map key1 value1
            /a/b/map key2 value2

method used is
            public void put(java.lang.String fqn,
            java.util.Map data)

• 3. Re: jboss cache

OK, this is nothign to do with aop then. If it is a straight put("/a", map), for example, it will put the map inside the internal hashmap under node "/a". You can then retrieve it using get("/a", key1).

-Ben