3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 8, 2008 12:29 PM by pgier

Using JBoss AS mavenized components

wolfc

How are we going to proceed on JBoss AS mavenized components?

For me the goal is that EJB 3 can become a fully independent component on which the AS (/EAP) product can depend. This means that any components that EJB 3 depends upon need to be separated out of the release cycle of JBoss AS itself.

Currently we've ground to a halt, because a lot of snapshots have disappeared. If someone can place them back, please do.

• 1. Re: Using JBoss AS mavenized components
          pgier

The snapshots get deleted after 30 days. If there are specific ones that you need, just let me know and I'll upload some new ones.

I've been setting up more hudson builds to automatically deploy snapshots so that we always have up to date snapshots. But for now, just let me know which ones you need, or if you have the dependency project already checked out then just do "mvn deploy".

• 2. Re: Using JBoss AS mavenized components
            alrubinger

Thanks for your help, Paul.

There were 6, a run today revealed now only 1 missing (perhaps you've put up the other 5 already? :) )

Remaining:

org.jboss:jboss-classloading-spi:jar:5.0.0-SNAPSHOT

"mvn deploy" wasn't working in many cases yesterday, including "connector" and "aspects" module due to unresolved dependencies.

S,
            ALR

• 3. Re: Using JBoss AS mavenized components
              pgier

Looks like the asintegration project did not have the periodic builds configured correctly so it wasn't doing a regular deployment. I'll deploy those and set up a weekly build for it.