JBossAOP 1.0 RC2
* Added DTD finally and DTD parsing
* <annotation> tag has been renamed to <metadata> as we're not defining an annotaton, but rather metadata.
* <annotation-loader> tag has been enamed to metadata-loader
* Added integration with JDK 5.0 java.lang.instrument. Very clean classloader integration now.
No need for SystemClassLoader plugin for JDK 5.0.
* <aspect> can take a factory now
* <aspect> class can no longer be XmlLoadable
* <interceptor> can take a scope now <interceptor scope="PER_INSTANCE"/>
* InterceptorFactory should only be used if you are inserting them directoy within AdviceBinding.
AspectFactory should be used now for all InterceptorFactory's as <interceptor> now supports SCOPE.
* <mixin>'s can now be declared as non-transient fields by doing: <mixin transient="false";gt;. This allows mixins to be serialized.
* If you don't specify a factory, you can configure your aspects/interceptors as
java beans. See the beanstyleconfig tutorial item.
* Added annotation replacement for XML. @Aspect, @Bind, @PointcutDef, etc... See tutorial/docs for more info.
* Created full complete reference manual available in PDF and HTML.
* Fixed debugger bug. AOPC was overwriting debugger information
|Retrieving data ...|