What is Bootstrap?
- A front-end toolkit for rapidly developing web applications from Twitter.
- It provide web developers with a stylish popular components such as buttons, grids, navigation and it everything else you need to build a beautiful front end.
- It supports both mobile and traditional web development
Why do I choose and promote Bootstrap?
- I am a senior Java developer and I have ten plus years of web development experiences.
- I have some basic CSS knowledge. However, I always rely on CSS developers to choose their favorite CSS components to do the web page layout and beatify our web application.
- I am very excited that I can build a great look web site myself very rapidly now.
- Beautiful Informative Buttons
· Basic tabs
Easy to understand Layout
- It is very easy to create a layout showed below
- Bootstrap is easy to use CSS framework.
- It will increase your productivity
- There is no reason not to use it