RichFaces 4.5.10.Final is available for download.
The bulk of the updates in this release concerns the online Showcase. But we've also updated built-in filtering in dataTables - they can now be filtered by pressing Enter. We've also fixed JSF detection on WebSphere.
- [RF-11053] - Showcase: layout broken in data grid sample
- [RF-11558] - showcase - rich:notify - sample Attributes of Notify - in some configuration it is not possible to close notification
- [RF-12174] - Showcase: pages with textarea might overflow
- [RF-12558] - showcase - rich:panelMenu - repeatedly selecting of item from menu does not update outputPanel
- [RF-12658] - NotifyStack generates invalid JS
- [RF-12923] - rich:notifyMessage, notifyMessages: some attributes are not applied to created message component
- [RF-14130] - Exception when skin properties replaced
- [RF-14143] - Richfaces 4.5.8 Fileupload not working on WF 8.2 and Apache Cluster (with SSON)
- [RF-14144] - ScrollerPage calls getRowCount() on Tree model if one the same view.
- [RF-14147] - Resource-Optimizer skips ckeditor.js
- [RF-14148] - JSF implementation detection within ResourceTrackerImpl is insufficient for classpaths with multiple implementations
- [RF-14149] - Upgrade third-party libraries
- [RF-11212] - showcase - rich:popupPanel - Login panel positioning sample - should use <h:inputSecret> for password inputs
- [RF-11636] - showcase - a4j:region - alter the example layout to look better
- [RF-13050] - Showcase - not all demos have references for beans which are used in them
- [RF-14156] - contextMenu with dynamic group doesn't work properly
- [RF-11213] - showcase - rich:calendar - Simple calendar sample - should change text value of buttons 'today' and 'clean' when changing locale
- [RF-11324] - Link Showcase to Tag Reference and possibly component docs
- [RF-14150] - rich:dataTable - trigger built-in filtering on RETURN