I've set up Arquillian with Selenium 2 testing.
It's not trivial as Arquillian is quite modularized and you need to pick the right bits and right versions, and there are not many places which would guide you through that.
This is what I used to get oriented:
After setting things up, I got into WebDriverException: Permission denied to access property '...'.
That turned out to be a bug in Selenium 2.52 which is discussed here:
That's where I got before Jess Sightler came with his master skills and figured that out sooner than me, and used PhantomJS instead of FirefoxDriver.
|Retrieving data ...|