As many are coming back to work after the Thanksgiving holiday, we are seeing a flurry of bog posts and a significant number of Arquillian releases. Read on to find out more...
Back from Madrid JUG and Codemotion Madrid!!
Galder Zamarreño & Thomas Segismont attended the Codemotion Madrid conference. In this post Galder talks about the conference and in particular their talks. These talks covered data analytics using Infinispan-based data grids and streaming data with Infinispan, Vert.x and OpenShift.
AppDev in the Cloud with Financial Customer Evaluation Solution
In this post Eric Schabell shows us how to get started with the Customer Evaluation Demo using the JBoss BPM Suite on OpenShift Container Platform.
Introducing the Hibernate Search JSR 352 mass indexing job
Originally started as a Google Summer of Code project by Mincong Huang, Hibernate Search 5.9 will feature integration with JSR 352, "Batch Applications for the Java Platform". This integration provides a new implementation of mass indexing (indexing a high volume of entities) as a JSR 352 job. Read this post to learn more.
- Arquillian Container Chameleon 1.0.0.Beta3. With support for WildFly 11.
- Arquillian Container GlassFish 1.0.2. With support for Glassfish 5.
- Arquillian Smart Testing 0.0.5. This release ships with several API improvements making integration with 3rd party tools much easier.
- Arquillian Universe 18.104.22.168. The Arquillian Universe BOM is a 'Bill of Material' Maven POM file collection that make up a module stack that stretch across the whole Arquillian Universe.
- Arquillian Core 1.1.15.Final. Includes support for newer versions of TestNG.
- Hibernate Search 5.9.0.Beta1. Includes an implementation of a new mass indexer, based on the JSR 352 specification, "Batch Applications for the Java Platform".