It's that time of the week again, when we report on the latest happenings in the JBoss community. Read on for the highlights from this week's blog posts and releases.
Experience the Potential of JBoss Private Cloud
This week Eric Schabell announced his tour of UK user groups. Eric will be presenting in London and Edinburgh, talking about Red Hat's Cloud Suite technologies as they relate to application developers.
JBoss BPM and BRMS update
This month we have several updates from the JBoss BRMS and BPMS teams. Mark Proctor shares the roadmap for BPMS and BRMS 7.0. In this release the focus is around the usability of the user interface. Also, if you are keen to get started with JBoss JBPM, Eric Schabell has you covered with his getting started tutorial.
Buffers in Node.js
In this post, Lucas Holmquist continues his exploration of the Node core modules. This time he turns his attention to Buffers, in particular highlighting key differences in the Node.js v6 release.
As usual we have a significant number of releases to report:
- Teiid Designer 10.1. Teiid Designer 10.1 is our first release that supports Teiid 9.0 and the Wildfly runtime environments.
- WildFly Swarm 2016.8.1. Now moving to monthly releases with a new user friendly versioning scheme.
- Infinispan Cloud Cachestore 8.0.1.Final.
- Windup 2.7.0.Final. Now with EAP 5 to EAP 7 migration rules.
- Infinispan 8.2.4.Final. Includes a handful of bug fixes and a bonus new feature.
- Hibernate ORM 5.1.1.Final.