Welcome to another edition of the JBoss Weekly Editorial! This past week has been full of quite a bit, so we’ll just get right to it.
That’s right, we’ve been hard at work bringing more quality software to you all. This past week saw many releases across a wide range of projects, some even having multiple releases in the same week!
- Weld 2.3.4.Final next release of the 2.3 stable branch - See the change log for issues fixed
- apiman 1.2.4.Final - Notable features: Deletes, Logging in the Gateway, Circuit Breaker Policy - See changes in JIRA
- Forge 3.11.Final - Read the announcement
- Hibernate Search 5.5.3.Final - Get up to speed on the release
- Hawkular Inventory 0.15.0.Final — A smaller release, but important nonetheless
- Teiid 8.13.4 — See the official post
- Weld 3.0.0.Alpha16 — View the JIRA release notes
- Wildfly Swarm 1.0.0.Beta8 — Great things are coming!
- Keycloak 1.9.3.Final — JIRA release notes for a minor version
The CDK, or Container Development Kit, is a pre-built development kit for writing container based application on Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Give it a spin regardless of the OS you’re running!Christina walks us through the Healthcare demo in the first part of a new demo series. The demo involves five different parties with multiple data languages involved. She’ll continue to break down the demo in the coming weeks, but it is a more realistic demonstration with multiple integrations and data translations.
Google Summer of Code
- Idel Pivnitskiy: AeroGear WebPush and UnifiedPush Server integration
- rohitmohan96: Ceylon Markdown
- Lucas Werkmeister: Ceylon TypeScript Loader
- Samuel Richardson: Drools Rules in Minecraft
- Anton Gabov: Smart HTTP/2-based protocol for Infinispan
- Austin Ko: Hawkular-agent For Vert.x
- mincongh: Hibernate Search: JSR 352 batch job for re-indexing entities
- Anuj Garg: Improve existing Android client of Hawkular
- Tugba: Teiid HDFS Translator/Connector
- dimcho: Test scheduling for large test suites