This week we have the usual collection of blog posts and releases from the JBoss Community. We also continue the developer interview series, with an interesting chat with Sanne Grinovero from the Hibernate project.
Red Hat Summit Interview with Sanne Grinovero
Next in our series of developer interviews, Jason Porter interviews Sanne Grinovero. Sanne is an Engineer working primarily on the Hibernate project. In particular he focuses on Hibernate Search, but also works on integrations with other technologies such as Infinispan.
- How To Take New Improved Mortgage Finance Process in to the Clouds. In this post Eric Schabell steps through the process of running a demo application on OpenShift Container Platform v3.5.
- Hawkular and Grafana Out of the Box. Here Joel Takvorian introduces "Hawkular and Grafana Out of the Box", which is a new way to quickly setup Hawkular and Grafana together with very little work.
- Microservices Patterns With Envoy Proxy, Part II: Timeouts and Retries. This blog, by Christian Posta, is part of a series looking deeper at Envoy Proxy and Istio.io and how it enables a more elegant way to connect and manage Microservices.
- Going Headless without headache. In this post Corinne Krych describes how to test your AngularJS application in headless environments. Ideal for adding to your CI/CD pipeline!
- New KIE persistence API on 7.0. Marian Buenosayre introduces the upcoming drools and jBPM persistence API.
- Creating Patch Files for WildFly. Here Gunnar Morling demonstrates how WildFly's patching mechanism can be used to upgrade existing modules and to add your own custom libraries to the application server.
- Hibernate Community Newsletter 11/2017. Read this post, by Vlad Mihalcea, to find out what's been happening in the Hibernate Community.
This Week's Releases